Same profile photo?

TopBunk

On 4/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, TopBunk said:

https://rent.men/AlexGucci

And

https://rent.men/RobSaint 

Anyone meet this guy? Is he legit?

Don't know if it helps but a while ago i almost met with RobSaint but couldn't due to mutual scheduling. Upon private request after we discussed a few things he did provide a face pic. Not saying it was or wasn't him but picture was consistent with other body photo's as just provided the top half of the picture. I'd be curious if newer profile "AlexGucci" would extend the same courtesy?

On 4/27/2022 at 3:20 PM, TopBunk said:

So I reached out and he said he has two profiles. He shared a face pic too. But the two profiles have different races etc so I'm skeptical. I'll avoid, but please share your experiences.

From Rob Saint's profile text:

"muscled latin boy
Tall, hung, vers, muscled here to help you achieve your desires."

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 5:05 PM, GTMike said:

Don't know if it helps but a while ago i almost met with RobSaint but couldn't due to mutual scheduling. Upon private request after we discussed a few things he did provide a face pic. Not saying it was or wasn't him but picture was consistent with other body photo's as just provided the top half of the picture. I'd be curious if newer profile "AlexGucci" would extend the same courtesy?

I messaged him in the website but he did not answer back. When you guys contacted him did he take a long tIme to answer back?

Nope, it seems his Latin version sells better than the white one nowadays…🤣🤣🤣…………….so now we only get the « Alexgucci » one!!!

At the end he answered back but he seemed to me a little bit full of himself.
I hope he is not a Brazilian douchebag because he has a very nice uncut thing down there.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lucky said:

What was your motive in posting this? Do we post every time someone is not our piece of cake? That would make for a pretty negative forum.

I could not find anyone that had met with him in the forum.

People were asking if somebody met with him.

I did. I think I should not specify more here. If somebody wants to know more they can PM me.

If we should only comment or post positive experiences I will remove the comment.

Edited by LFABWC

1 minute ago, LFABWC said:

I did.

If we should only comment or post positive experiences I will remove the comment.

I think if you’d mentioned you’d met him in the post “ not my piece of cake” there would be more context to the comment. Thanks!

We don’t know you … your reasons might not be others’. Whether or not he’s your preference (worthy of PM) is less important than your observations (could be useful for the forum).

I’m less concerned about negativity if it’s warranted. I don’t like pineapple on my pizza but many of my friends do. None of us like rotting pineapple though … 

• 11 months later...
On 4/3/2023 at 11:07 AM, LFABWC said:

I did. I think I should not specify more here. If somebody wants to know more they can PM me.

I’ve been gone from the site for awhile now so never saw this, but when he lived in Chicago I met him a few times.

He’s real and knows how to use the huge dick he’s blessed with. He is Brazilian and yes he is 6’5”. Very hot guy and very nice as well. When ever he would see me out and about he would make sure to come up and say hello and chat for a bit. Wish he still lived here but unfortunately I have to wait for when he visits, which is this coming weekend thank god!!