Fin-Dom relationships

jeezifonly
This topic is 832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My understanding of this is that the client, the Sub, selects a provider Dom, who will then demand cash, gifts, or other commodities owned or purchased by the client, in exchange for whatever prearranged interactions the client wants as part of his definition being a Sub, which may or may not include sexual activity.

Do I have the right understanding?

And, if I understand it, then the Dom can legally spend all of the Sub’s accessible money if that is what has been agreed? Then once no more money is available to the Dom, he’s done and will find another Sub/ATM?

And the Sub presumably has an infinite supply of accessible accounts, cards, etc to fund another Dom?

it wasn’t ultimately a successful relationship model for Louis XVI and Mme DuBarry, but now, with crypto and ApplePay, discretion is simpler, and involves fewer footmen and cheeky maids…

Why do you want to understand this @jeezifonly ? 

I’ve always considered it a profoundly odd form of sadomasochistic relationship. I’m not judging your personal desires and if you want this type of relationship, a quick search on Twitter and OnlyFans will show various ‘doms’ who will take your money.

The thing an intelligent sub realizes (somewhere, deep down) is the he's always in control.

You stop the flow of money... You end the scene.  Period.

It's just a game, a play, a back-and-forth.  A sub should never put all of his eggs in one basket and allow an unknown alpha to ruin him financially.

Like walking up to a blackjack table, decide how much you're willing to lose and when you hit that amount, get up and leave.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas
Posted before coffee. Misspelling.

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

The thing an intelligent sub realizes (somewhere, deep down) is the he's always in control.

You stop the flow of money... You scene ends.  Period.

It's just a game, a play, a back-and-forth.  A sub should never put all of his eggs in one basket and allow an unknown alpha to ruin him financially.

Like walking up to a blackjack table, decide how much you're willing to lose and when you hit that amount, get up and leave.

I'm amazed at how few people realize that in S/M relationships - the bottom exercises ultimate control. 

16 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

My understanding of this is that the client, the Sub, selects a provider Dom, who will then demand cash, gifts, or other commodities owned or purchased by the client, in exchange for whatever prearranged interactions the client wants as part of his definition being a Sub, which may or may not include sexual activity.

Do I have the right understanding?

And, if I understand it, then the Dom can legally spend all of the Sub’s accessible money if that is what has been agreed? Then once no more money is available to the Dom, he’s done and will find another Sub/ATM?

And the Sub presumably has an infinite supply of accessible accounts, cards, etc to fund another Dom?

it wasn’t ultimately a successful relationship model for Louis XVI and Mme DuBarry, but now, with crypto and ApplePay, discretion is simpler, and involves fewer footmen and cheeky maids…

In pure fin dom, the one-way flow of money, commodities is the whole point of it - that is the fetish.  If sex is involved it is paying for sex.

11 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Why do you want to understand this @jeezifonly ? 

I’ve always considered it a profoundly odd form of sadomasochistic relationship. I’m not judging your personal desires and if you want this type of relationship, a quick search on Twitter and OnlyFans will show various ‘doms’ who will take your money.

Seeing it mentioned in several places, I got curious as to whose benefit it actually works. I have neither an endless pot of money to drain, nor the urge to drain anyone else’s. But thanks for the additional points. It’s just as weird as it sounds from an initial description, and probably an arrangement rare among arrangements… I think Jane Campion needs to make a film about it. 

4 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

Seeing it mentioned in several places, I got curious as to whose benefit it actually works. I have neither an endless pot of money to drain, nor the urge to drain anyone else’s. But thanks for the additional points. It’s just as weird as it sounds from an initial description, and probably an arrangement rare among arrangements… I think Jane Campion needs to make a film about it. 

It's no more or less strange than people paying for sex.  It's just another form of pleasure.

As I've said before, it's might not be your cup of tea, but it's likely someone's.  I don't judge.

That wasn't always the case.  When I was younger, I turned up my nose at things I didn't understand.  With time, I've tried to change that.  One man's trash, indeed.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas