Alex/blessings

Occhiverdi

Wow! This is truly bizarre. Last I checked this forum is a means to share our honest experiences with provides and that is exactly what I did, and continue to stand by my feedback.

I replied to the provider directly when he sent a template email offering a free massage. Explained why I was declining it and shared details of the experience in my response. If the provider genuinely wanted to know more, or had any concern why a client didn’t have the best experience, he could have easily asked in our private correspondence. That never happened though. 

The way he chooses to handle negative feedback, and  paints clients as liars, speaks volumes

19 minutes ago, BooBear said:

Wow! This is truly bizarre. Last I checked this forum is a means to share our honest experiences with provides and that is exactly what I did, and continue to stand by my feedback.

I replied to the provider directly when he sent a template email offering a free massage. Explained why I was declining it and shared details of the experience in my response. If the provider genuinely wanted to know more, or had any concern why a client didn’t have the best experience, he could have easily asked in our private correspondence. That never happened though. 

The way he chooses to handle negative feedback, and  paints clients as liars, speaks volumes

BOOOOO boo bear BOOOOOOO! 

Why don’t you answer with the date and time of meeting? Why should you be believed over him? Is it because you are so honest boo bear? 

You don’t seem honest at all. You seem like a liar. Answer the question! When did you meet him? 

3B8BAB23-92C4-4F4E-982B-2F2C983D0C0B.gif

Just now, Spiritualadvisor said:

BOOOOO boo bear BOOOOOOO! 

Why don’t you answer with the date and time of meeting? Why should you be believed over him? Is it because you are so honest boo bear? 

You don’t seem honest at all. You seem like a liar. Answer the question! When did you meet him? 

3B8BAB23-92C4-4F4E-982B-2F2C983D0C0B.gif

Are you 12? Your immature posts sure seem to suggest it. Last I checked, this topic is not about you, or are you and the provider the same person? You sure seem really invested

15 minutes ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

You don’t seem honest at all. You seem like a liar.

Where in the world is this coming from? @BooBear seems to be the honest and genuine one here. No provider should ever expect to be the end all and be all to every single client.

Perhaps a Moderator needs to step in and put an end to this.

Edited by EVdude

10 minutes ago, Spiritualadvisor said:

He is very dear to me and many others. As you don’t seem able to take hints, I hope to make it crystal clear to you that you are not welcome on this thread. Nobody likes your slanderous posts. Read the room! 

Dear to you as he may be, this remains a public forum where adults share honest feedback about their experiences - whether you like it or not. I never attacked the provider, I simply agreed with someone else who said he didn’t live up to the hype. How is that slander exactly? 

I deleted a comment I made a few weeks ago in this thread after @Alex.Blessings reached out to me 1:1 to understand my feedback. I wanted to share an update here, which is twofold.

(1)

@Alex.Blessings messaged me offering a free follow-up session to address any feedback I had. Though I was initially hesitant, he genuinely seemed interested in my feedback, which I will admit I did not offer him after my first session. I guess I am not used to sharing feedback live with a masseur after a massage, when and if I have any. When I shared the feedback with him, he was very fair in responding to it and offered me to share exactly what I was looking for in the massage. I did, and I told him if it wasn't a match and it's not what he offers, no hard feelings and we could each move on. I truly appreciated his offer to try to understand my feedback and what I was looking for in a session - I had never experienced that with a masseur before, and I have tried many.

He agreed to the items I listed and once again offered a free session to give it another try. He was very kind about it. We had our session last night and it was everything I asked for - he took my feedback into account and incorporated all I asked for. I've tried a bunch of masseurs this year and have not yet found my regular, but after last night I don't think I need to continue my search and will be visiting Alex on a regular basis. I didn't want to take his offer for granted, so I did provide a tip for his generous offer and thorough session.

If you plan to meet Alex, just be open about what you're expecting or hoping for, and he will do the same in return. Perhaps I should have done so before our first session.

(2)

Everyone needs to take the temperature down a bit on this thread. Our world is full of enough hatred and division; it doesn't take much to be cordial and nice to one another, even when we disagree. This should be a forum in which people are comfortable sharing their views and none of us should be worried about being attacked for our opinions. 

@Alex.Blessings genuinely sought out my feedback, made a very generous offer to rectify the situation, and provided a session that was everything I asked for. Thank you, Alex, and I look forward to many more sessions together.

Edited by dk582

9 hours ago, dk582 said:

I deleted a comment I made a few weeks ago in this thread after @Alex.Blessings reached out to me 1:1 to understand my feedback. I wanted to share an update here, which is twofold.

(1)

@Alex.Blessings messaged me offering a free follow-up session to address any feedback I had. Though I was initially hesitant, he genuinely seemed interested in my feedback, which I will admit I did not offer him after my first session. I guess I am not used to sharing feedback live with a masseur after a massage, when and if I have any. When I shared the feedback with him, he was very fair in responding to it and offered me to share exactly what I was looking for in the massage. I did, and I told him if it wasn't a match and it's not what he offers, no hard feelings and we could each move on. I truly appreciated his offer to try to understand my feedback and what I was looking for in a session - I had never experienced that with a masseur before, and I have tried many.

He agreed to the items I listed and once again offered a free session to give it another try. He was very kind about it. We had our session last night and it was everything I asked for - he took my feedback into account and incorporated all I asked for. I've tried a bunch of masseurs this year and have not yet found my regular, but after last night I don't think I need to continue my search and will be visiting Alex on a regular basis. I didn't want to take his offer for granted, so I did provide a tip for his generous offer and thorough session.

If you plan to meet Alex, just be open about what you're expecting or hoping for, and he will do the same in return. Perhaps I should have done so before our first session.

(2)

Everyone needs to take the temperature down a bit on this thread. Our world is full of enough hatred and division; it doesn't take much to be cordial and nice to one another, even when we disagree. This should be a forum in which people are comfortable sharing their views and none of us should be worried about being attacked for our opinions. 

@Alex.Blessings genuinely sought out my feedback, made a very generous offer to rectify the situation, and provided a session that was everything I asked for. Thank you, Alex, and I look forward to many more sessions together.

This warms my heart more than you can imagine.  You and @Alex.Blessings should both be commended for turning around a negative situation in such an amazingly productive and powerful way.  You, @dk582, have gone out of your way to correct any misperceptions, and with great maturity and integrity, have not only acknowledged what you could have done better the first time around, but have walked the walk and not just talked the talk.  And despite the earlier critical and negative posts you made about your first massage with Alex, @Alex.Blessings clearly has the professional fortitude and inner kindness to meet again and show you what a great experience with him should be like.  I don't want to gush, but you guys are both awesome, and you've shown all of us how two adults can work together to make a challenging situation positive.  This has made my evening because it reinforces my long held view that humans were made to be in relationship with one another, and that disagreements and misunderstandings do not need to result in the breakdown of relationships, but rather, can actually strengthen those connections if we approach our differences with kindness and a willingness to understand each other. ❤️

Edited by CuriousByNature

• 4 months later...

Moderator's Warning: Remember this message?

On 9/20/2023 at 6:29 AM, Cooper said:

Administrator’s Message

Gentlemen, I bet you saw this warning coming. Let’s stop the back & forth attacks and stay on topic. Our Guidelines cover personal attacks and the actions moderators will take. 

This is now the second warning to remain on topic and to stop the back-and-forth attacks.  Let's not prompt us to post a third warning, please.

Wow. I just read this entire thread (and the older one), and all I can say is that the next time I am in New York, I am making an appointment with Alex Blessings for 90 minutes or possibly a two-hour massage.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread! You all made me want to experience his massage for myself.

• 1 month later...

I have had the pleasure of meeting Blessings several times over the past few years.  I keep coming back to him.  The ease of setting up the appointment.  The comfort of his apartment, with spectacular views.  The genuine hospitality of a professional who puts his mind and his body into curating an exceptional experience.  While the past sessions have been geared towards sensual/erotic massages, I tried something new today.  

I requested grooming and a facial, followed by a therapeutic massage of shoulders and skull.  It was truly amazing. Blessings showed talents I have not seen from him before.  It was a virtuoso performance. 

What impressed me most is this - even when you have hired someone frequently and are happy with experiences, do we really know? Do we really know and understand that someone could have a huge talent that has been hidden?  Just by being open with him, I discovered ... so much.  

Thank you, Alex!

Edited by BaronArtz

On 9/3/2023 at 12:33 PM, Alex.Blessings said:

I would say that more than 96% of people who contact me and visit me are good people.

That's a remarkable stat. Almost makes me feel better about the world.

For what it's worth, I would never criticize the work of a massage therapist to his face, especially for a first time appointment. If a therapist asked me for immediate feedback after the massage was completed, I would offer nothing but praise, and keep my honest thoughts to myself. If I wasn't happy with the massage, I would not book again. IME, it is never a good idea to criticize a stranger in the service business. Many people can't handle criticism. Why put yourself at risk, and potentially cause a very uncomfortable disruption?

IMO, no one can please everyone. Some customers aren't worth the trouble. Better to just let them go.

I think it's very unfair to write a negative review based on one visit. I would never do it.

Edited by d.anders

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a massage with Alex when I was in NY last month. It was right up there with the best erotic massage experiences I’ve had. His therapeutic skills are great, the sensual elements are great, his body is great, the atmosphere of his apartment with the view of the city at night from his table. It was fulfilling in every way. 

• 3 weeks later...