Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

22 hours ago, jkgcain said:

Anyone seen Andy at WM Spa recently?

Had forgotten about him, he still there?

Yes, Andy is still there but now he rents out the special upstairs room to other masseurs who pay him to use it.  I was there yesterday to meet up with a new Asian guy named Jeff.  You will find his ad on masseurfinder.  He is wearing black framed glasses and almost looks a bit nerdy but what a pleasant surprise he turned out to be.  I had an all around great experience with him.  He charged me $120 for the hour understandably not the W Man spa rate and I added a bit more for him.

25 minutes ago, deepplease said:

JUWS what did Andy look like at W men spa never been but read interesting reviews but I’ve never been   Does he look similar to Andy from Hey man spa ? PM me if you can 

Andy typically wears a mask. Nice guy, nice body. Easy to talk to. 

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

Yes, Andy is still there but now he rents out the special upstairs room to other masseurs who pay him to use it.  I was there yesterday to meet up with a new Asian guy named Jeff.  You will find his ad on masseurfinder.  He is wearing black framed glasses and almost looks a bit nerdy but what a pleasant surprise he turned out to be.  I had an all around great experience with him.  He charged me $120 for the hour understandably not the W Man spa rate and I added a bit more for him.

Can you pm details he’s my type.  Have you had recently seen Andy heard so much but haven’t gone yet

9 hours ago, deepplease said:

Can you pm details he’s my type.  Have you had recently seen Andy heard so much but haven’t gone yet

I have not seen Andy since before the pandemic.  My understanding is that he is still as good as ever.  I wanted to see him and say hello while I was there but he was busy so didn't get to see him.

Hush seems to charge quite a bit more than other Spas: 120 dollars for an hour. Shangri-la is at 78, or 90 with a scrub. Hush seems a stand-out with that pricing, almost double that of others. Any reason for this? Are their facilities squeaky clean? Anybody have any recent experiences? 

1 hour ago, Wolfer said:

Hush seems to charge quite a bit more than other Spas: 120 dollars for an hour. Shangri-la is at 78, or 90 with a scrub. Hush seems a stand-out with that pricing, almost double that of others. Any reason for this? Are their facilities squeaky clean? Anybody have any recent experiences? 

I've always wondered this too. Have never taken the gone because of this 🤷‍♂️

On 12/9/2022 at 7:09 AM, Wolfer said:

If you’d like details on recent experiences, feel free to PM me.

On 12/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, JUWS said:

I've always wondered this too. Have never taken the gone because of this 🤷‍♂️

I personally say just go. While the place is pricey, their services are worth the price (at least in all of my experiences).

I’d also like to reiterate, HUSH isn’t for the people who are on a budget, in between jobs or hoping for any type of discount. Regardless of anything “extra”, their services (depending on who you book with) do match up with the prices.

James Corden Money GIF

If you’re really going to a spa hoping to spend less than $100 while still expecting something “extra”, then HUSH isn’t for you, chile.

Music Video Bai GIF by Lizzo

On 12/1/2022 at 5:39 PM, bcamair said:

RE: the weekly schedule for 27 Men Spa / HK Men Spa posted on FB.

1. Can anyone explain the red triangles next to the circles?

2. Ben is listed on both 27 and HK, but with the text "The schedule with (down pointing red arrow) at HK" or "The schedule with (up pointing red arrow) at 27"

3. Does this stuff keep anyone else up at night?

Someone has a lot of time in their hands 😁

On 11/20/2019 at 5:31 PM, thewaiting44 said:

Has anyone had a good experience at Bodywork Station in HK?

Been there 3 times (over a year ago).  One time had an eastern European that struggled with English and was very good (went back twice and he was gone).  Second and third times had Asian with a great body but very mechanical with extras.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:10 AM, wDarling said:

Not very creative with their fake reviews… half the people in them have Jimmy in their name, which someone else said is the name of the owner?

Been trying to get information on 24 Chelsea.  Jimmy reads like a great masseur but Is it legit.

I usually love a morning massage but I see very little regarding this 24 Chelsea on this site. 

35 minutes ago, Sixpack said:

Been trying to get information on 24 Chelsea.  Jimmy reads like a great masseur but Is it legit.

I usually love a morning massage but I see very little regarding this 24 Chelsea on this site. 

I went a few days ago. Got Kai. Ok massage. Left happy but likely won't repeat. Place is nice though. Rooms are big and it's clean.

7 hours ago, Bmxman said:

I went a few days ago. Got Kai. Ok massage. Left happy but likely won't repeat. Place is nice though. Rooms are big and it's clean.

Good to leave happy but if you won't likely repeat you likely could not have been too happy.

i am thinking this place has fake reviews online 

I had high hopes