Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Just tried Batman man’s spa. The store location and its lighting are obnoxiously bright. For those who do care, the store front is on a fairly busy street with pedestrians walking even late at night. 
I walked in without appointment and drew Tony. Pretty good therapeutic and sensual massage, definitely felt he knows his stuff. 

only downside is I heard someone snoring through the wall in my room and that was a bit weird lol

18 hours ago, lamk59229b said:

Just tried Batman man’s spa. The store location and its lighting are obnoxiously bright. For those who do care, the store front is on a fairly busy street with pedestrians walking even late at night. 
I walked in without appointment and drew Tony. Pretty good therapeutic and sensual massage, definitely felt he knows his stuff. 

only downside is I heard someone snoring through the wall in my room and that was a bit weird lol

Thanks for the report.

I wish I was closer to the village.

Was there an upsell, or did the sensual aspects came into the massage naturally? 

21 hours ago, squirtowl said:

Has anyone been to Escape? Particularly if you’ve had Murat. Curious! 

I’ve seen Murat and a few others at an escape. Massage skills were OK and extras were eager but also just Okay. I can tell you more in PM if you’re interested 

10 hours ago, Aa11aa said:

I’ve seen Murat and a few others at an escape. Massage skills were OK and extras were eager but also just Okay. I can tell you more in PM if you’re interested 

I am not aware of this place.is it in Manhattan? Or there is a place called escape in NJ, is it that one?

On 3/6/2023 at 2:56 PM, squirtowl said:

Has anyone been to Escape? Particularly if you’ve had Murat. Curious! 

I went about 3-4 months ago but I didn't have Murat. I forget the guys name. The place is nice and the rooms have showers but it's too expensive. I think it's $130 for 60 minutes. Not really worth it when you can go to many other spas for half the price. 

15 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

I am not aware of this place.is it in Manhattan? Or there is a place called escape in NJ, is it that one?

It is in Manhattan in Chelsea. I think 18th street and 10th ave. It is a little pricier but definitely a nice large clean space with showers in every room. 

On 3/5/2023 at 5:24 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

Thanks for the report.

I wish I was closer to the village.

Was there an upsell, or did the sensual aspects came into the massage naturally? 

I returned to Batman Spa and went for a massage with Phil last evening.  Phil is muscular, not bad looking, probably early 40's.  He speaks very little English so don't expect to have a conversation with him.  His massage technique is a bit different than most.  He did a lot of what I will describe as 'rolling'.  At times, I had to ask him to lighten up on the pressure.  He stayed fully dressed during the massage.  After I flipped over,  I tried to encourage him to get comfortable and remove his clothes.  When he understood where I was going he knew enough to say "how much tip"?  I threw some #'s out without a definite amount and finally with some coaxing, got him to show his body.  He is in good shape and well endowed.  I believe he was pleased with my tip which was modest but I don't go overboard on the first visit.  If he knows what I like on a return visit and responds without my asking, he will be rewarded.  Overall, I liked him and will repeat.  Phil is there on Thursdays and Fridays.  He works at Prime Mens Spa on LI the remainder of the week.  So, he's a hard working guy and I respect that.  Tony the receptionist was there and did a massage as well.  Such a nice big place and empty otherwise.  

On 3/9/2023 at 1:33 AM, RBENJI said:

Tried Hush's newest addition "Omar" a few days ago, and he didn't disappoint. Great conversation, great massage, great (and VERY THOROUGH) body scrub, and a great ending. I'd highly recommend him.

What does Omar look like?  I don't think I saw him on the website

On 3/10/2023 at 11:29 AM, Redwine56 said:

I returned to Batman Spa and went for a massage with Phil last evening.  Phil is muscular, not bad looking, probably early 40's.  He speaks very little English so don't expect to have a conversation with him.  His massage technique is a bit different than most.  He did a lot of what I will describe as 'rolling'.  At times, I had to ask him to lighten up on the pressure.  He stayed fully dressed during the massage.  After I flipped over,  I tried to encourage him to get comfortable and remove his clothes.  When he understood where I was going he knew enough to say "how much tip"?  I threw some #'s out without a definite amount and finally with some coaxing, got him to show his body.  He is in good shape and well endowed.  I believe he was pleased with my tip which was modest but I don't go overboard on the first visit.  If he knows what I like on a return visit and responds without my asking, he will be rewarded.  Overall, I liked him and will repeat.  Phil is there on Thursdays and Fridays.  He works at Prime Mens Spa on LI the remainder of the week.  So, he's a hard working guy and I respect that.  Tony the receptionist was there and did a massage as well.  Such a nice big place and empty otherwise.  

I just called Prime and asked for Phil, but they said they don't have a Phil...