Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

1 hour ago, Voracious said:

So much for the Bodywork Station in HK.

20230316_090738.jpg

Is this the HK spa that I think is also run by Ben of 27 spa? Never heard it called Bodywork Station so maybe it's a different one? 😥

Edited by JUWS

On 2/4/2023 at 12:21 AM, RBENJI said:

Returned to HUSH after a little hiatus and had a 4-handed massage with Mark & Louis. I left extremely happy (as I always do), but y’all heffa skanks know what to do for the details.

I Told You So Smirk GIF by The Maury Show

Hey!  I'd love to hear the deets.  I've been wanting to try Mark but also want more info on Louis as I'm not sure I get a vibe of more than sensual... 

On 3/9/2023 at 1:33 AM, RBENJI said:

Tried Hush's newest addition "Omar" a few days ago, and he didn't disappoint. Great conversation, great massage, great (and VERY THOROUGH) body scrub, and a great ending. I'd highly recommend him.

What does Omar look like?  

Hey guys,

Back to NYC next week and looking to line up some massage time. Tried out HK Men's Spa and had Felippe (was fine) and Serge (was phenomenal). Any other suggestions you guys might have? Going to try to book with Serge again, but since I'm only in a couple days want to have some other ideas. He was definitely what I was looking for, so anybody have suggestions like him, feel free to PM me!

On 3/25/2023 at 5:37 PM, ChrisW said:

On Reddit someone recommended Why Not to me but came here and seems like I should avoid. Can anyone DM me to share if/why I should avoid?

I may just try Yeah Man instead. 

Yeah Man Spa is overrated, but their prices & services are decent. While I only heard one bad thing about the place, it was more than enough to keep me from going back.

On 3/30/2023 at 12:05 AM, RBENJI said:

Yeah Man Spa is overrated, but their prices & services are decent. While I only heard one bad thing about the place, it was more than enough to keep me from going back.

I went to Yeah Man Spa on Saturday hoping to get Chen, as a lot of people said their experience with him was really good, but he wasn't working that night. I instead saw Rory who was a shorter thin Chinese man with long hair. The place was empty. I wouldn't say it was dirty, but it wasn't a 5-star spa location either... 

I told him that I needed my calves and feet worked on and he definitely did a decent job working on them. The massage was pretty good overall, but he ended up walking on my back (he's fairly light I guess), but I didn't enjoy that too much - not a huge fan of feet in general... He wore a mask the entire time until it was time for the extras which definitely did the job! 

Feel free to DM me and ask for more details if you want