Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

22 hours ago, spaman said:

excellent strong solid massage with some sensual touch/teasing

Glad you had good experience with him, I've seen him a couple of times before Covid and wouldn't; repeat. I like strong massage and he was doing the light ticking, finger circle things that I can't stand. And yes I did ask for deeper stronger and it didn't happen either time. 🤷‍♂️ YMMV as they say

Edited by JUWS

On 3/9/2023 at 1:33 AM, RBENJI said:

Tried Hush's newest addition "Omar" a few days ago, and he didn't disappoint. Great conversation, great massage, great (and VERY THOROUGH) body scrub, and a great ending. I'd highly recommend him.

Looking forward to trying Omar.  Had a 60-min deep tissue with Juan, who arrived recently from COlombia.  Strongly recommend.  Solid massage skills, very easy on the eyes, and interactive.

22 hours ago, Voracious said:

Looking forward to trying Omar.  Had a 60-min deep tissue with Juan, who arrived recently from COlombia.  Strongly recommend.  Solid massage skills, very easy on the eyes, and interactive.

I always thought hush was strictly legit. Do you get extras there too?

strong  recommended Mike new to yeah man ,I just finished my time with he 90 mins. Exquisite facial features, medium build body , six-pack abs, about 27-28 years old, small  body and powerfull hands ,very important is  that he knows all my body language, after my spa time ,7 minutes  walking to SOHO shopping ,Very happy to share a pleasant experience

43 minutes ago, bigman said:

strong  recommended Mike new to yeah man ,I just finished my time with he 90 mins. Exquisite facial features, medium build body , six-pack abs, about 27-28 years old, small  body and powerfull hands ,very important is  that he knows all my body language, after my spa time ,7 minutes  walking to SOHO shopping ,Very happy to share a pleasant experience

Great advertisement!!! 

On 4/3/2023 at 10:04 AM, Galb27 said:

GM Gents:

I see that Alpha added a new masseur, William, to their roster. Don’t know how recent this is but was wondering if anyone had gone to see him yet. 
Thanks!

I also noticed they added a Leo to their roster yesterday… but when I checked this morning both William and Leo were off the list. 

5 minutes ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Sorry if it was already discussed and I missed it, but has anyone been to the place called New Yorker Men’s spa?

It is on 6th Ave, quite close to Chelsea men spa. Number 862, 2nd floor. 

if you have been can you report on the guys?

Is this the lower-midtown sister spa of Grandee?

On 4/10/2023 at 6:02 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

Sorry if it was already discussed and I missed it, but has anyone been to the place called New Yorker Men’s spa?

It is on 6th Ave, quite close to Chelsea men spa. Number 862, 2nd floor. 

if you have been can you report on the guys?

It makes Energy Spa look like a luxury spa... 

On 4/4/2023 at 3:36 PM, bigman said:

Wow heard that yeah man was not clean. What’s your experience?

WWW.VRMENBEAUTY.COM

VR Men Beauty provides the professional manscaping, facial, skincare, nails, hair removal, head therapy, organic sugar body grooming &...

Anyone try this place out yet for any spa services? Thanks for any info! Looking for a great pedicure by a guy. Used to love the pedicures and service by Peter at yuping.  Haven’t seen or heard from him since COVID. 

On 3/26/2023 at 5:05 PM, tlee904 said:

Any recommendations for muscular built Asians? 

I had a sesh with Alven at TSMS yesterday and he is looking pretty ripped these days. Still thin/trim but his arms have gotten more jacked since last I saw him. His massage is one of the best in the city for me

So, I decided to give Energy Men Spa another chance. Ugh. 

I show up, I’m assigned Murial (?) a relatively cute somewhat tall Chinese masseur. 

His skill was horrible. He used his thumb as a weapon and it was painful. 

I know we have to be careful about what we say on here, so let’s just say I was teased and then the shake down for tip began. While the end was complete, it wasn’t really enjoyable and I won’t return again. No wonder that shit hole is never busy. These places don’t understand how to run an honest business. Bye. 

1 hour ago, NYMassageAddict said:

So, I decided to give Energy Men Spa another chance. Ugh. 

I show up, I’m assigned Murial (?) a relatively cute somewhat tall Chinese masseur. 

His skill was horrible. He used his thumb as a weapon and it was painful. 

I know we have to be careful about what we say on here, so let’s just say I was teased and then the shake down for tip began. While the end was complete, it wasn’t really enjoyable and I won’t return again. No wonder that shit hole is never busy. These places don’t understand how to run an honest business. Bye. 

UGH is right! So sorry you had to have a horrible experience all around from thumb massage to the tip BS! Seems like so many of these places, and the "masseurs" are just never going to learn that word of mouth and this site have weight!  :( 😡