Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Today I visited East Men Spa. I thought I’ve been to every spa in town but for some reason this one has escaped me. I was impressed overall. It’s maybe not brand new facility, but it’s clean and updated. Private room. They have a table shower though I did not experience it today. 

My masseur was Kai, appeared to be late 20s. Nice Chinese masseur. He provided a skilled massage and I enjoyed the experience. If you find yourself around 16th and 1st, it’s worth a visit. 

7 hours ago, Nycmb said:

Hey. New to forum. Looking for massage places they have older Asian men doing the therapy (40s+). I see a lot of posts about younger men - just wondering if anyone could DM or reply which places since I’m new to the spas/massages. Thanks

I am on the search for that too. 

19 hours ago, Nycmb said:

Hey. New to forum. Looking for massage places they have older Asian men doing the therapy (40s+). I see a lot of posts about younger men - just wondering if anyone could DM or reply which places since I’m new to the spas/massages. Thanks

11 hours ago, a2bitliar said:

I am on the search for that too. 

Epic: David or Ice 

Renew: Peter

First timer here! Looking for location/masseur recommendations in HK/Chelsea area in Manhattan. Enjoy more muscular guys, euro/latino but open to all reccs. Some talent and good technique for the "final" act.

Reading this it seems HK Men's Spa & 27 Men's Spa are popular. Can you just "drop in" and see if the person you're after is available? Is there a way to see photos of the masseuses beforehand?

Also would like some advice on how to tactfully indicate to my masseur what kind of massage experience I'm after... please feel free to DM me about that or anything else sensitive.

1 hour ago, baph0m3t said:

First timer here! Looking for location/masseur recommendations in HK/Chelsea area in Manhattan. Enjoy more muscular guys, euro/latino but open to all reccs. Some talent and good technique for the "final" act.

Reading this it seems HK Men's Spa & 27 Men's Spa are popular. Can you just "drop in" and see if the person you're after is available? Is there a way to see photos of the masseuses beforehand?

Also would like some advice on how to tactfully indicate to my masseur what kind of massage experience I'm after... please feel free to DM me about that or anything else sensitive.  

Always recommended to call ahead and arrange an appointment with your masseur of choice.  You can't expect to walk in and have him available for you.  They will assign anyone who is available and you will be disappointed.  Once you meet, be upfront and tell him what you want.  You may not necessarily get everything desired but at least you gave it a shot or you may get even more than expected.