Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

29 minutes ago, TerryAance said:

Hello All, How do I file a legal action against Chelsea men spa on 29th st, NYC.
I was not even given massage for 20 minutes , I had booked  for 1 hour.  I reached there around 5.45 PM, they said you want shower, I said ok. I thought free like other SPAs. He said shower is busy wait , after waiting 15 minutes , I did shower for 10 minutes. After done with shower , I am told total charges 75$ plus tip. After around 5  minutes of massage he said 60$ tip.  I said no. After 15 minutes he said we  are done for 1 hour. I said hardly 20 minutes , he said time starts the moment you enter into spa. I said then also hardly 45 minutes. I went to front desk , he said you have  to pay full money. I said no, he locked the door from inside side and twisted my hand and started abusing.   He called some body builder and started threatening me. Spa was all empty. I was only the one it seems. I thought to call police but was not sure what to do. I paid full money and left. But I am very very disappointed and scared. I am thinking to take legal action against them.  I also work very hard to make some money. Why these SPAs expect free money? 

You should have called the police and filed charges. Can probably still go to the police and make a statement. You should definitely consult an attorney first. Police should be able to get security cam footage, but they need to act quickly before it is deleted and then it becomes a he said/he said situation.

27 minutes ago, TippingPoint said:

Can anyone recommend a masseur at Energy Spa on 23rd? 

Honest recommendation: save your time and money and go somewhere else. Energy is run down and the masseurs I’ve experienced over the years range from “so-so” to “barely-there” in terms of massage quality 

6 minutes ago, Otterlybelievable said:

Honest recommendation: save your time and money and go somewhere else. Energy is run down and the masseurs I’ve experienced over the years range from “so-so” to “barely-there” in terms of massage quality 

I second this. Do not waste your time or money. Place is dirty, negotiated tips and ended my massage about 15-20 minutes early. 

I'm going down to Manhattan in September.  I will be on the West side on 55th street.  Are there any spa's left?  It's been a while,  I'd love to go to a safe clean spa before returning home. I would prefer a midtown location in the 50's 

1 hour ago, jmkblnd1 said:

I second this. Do not waste your time or money. Place is dirty, negotiated tips and ended my massage about 15-20 minutes early. 

Noted and thanks for the insight. Will forego Energy. Any recommends at HK? Interested in booking something tonight but going in blind there.

1 hour ago, retnysct said:

I'm going down to Manhattan in September.  I will be on the West side on 55th street.  Are there any spa's left?  It's been a while,  I'd love to go to a safe clean spa before returning home. I would prefer a midtown location in the 50's 

Your best choice in that area is HK Men's Spa.

Anymore info on Why not men's spa? I've had a good massage and the masseur had a good "hand technique" during the HE part. But that was like a walk in scenario, I even forgot to ask the guy's name. Some asian guy... And the cashier/possibly owner was also an asian guy so I was also wondering if maybe they're all asians? Can't find any 411 of their spa. If there is one, please tag the link. Thank you 🙏

How many  mens spa had body scrub table shower  service  in mahattan:

EAST MEN SPA

ENERGY MEN SPA 

WHY NOT MEN SPA

NEW YORKER MEN SPA

27  MEN SPA

GRANDEE MEN SPA 

New Paradise Men's Spa

HK MEN SPA 

AS i know  ,body scrub table shower is amazing for summer time ,turly turly strong  clean our body from head to toe

On 12/5/2022 at 3:58 AM, RBENJI said:

A lot of you have PM'd me asking for a physical description of the "Fabio" I've had multiple sessions with @ Hush. Here's what he looks like, and if you need details on our sessions or anything else, just PM me.

instagram (11).jpg

instagram (14).jpg

instagram (13).jpg

Anyone know where Fabio went? He's not at Hush anymore...