Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

6 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

His name is Andre, he is originally from Brazil (where they also use the version Andreas a lot due to Germans immigrating there) but he has lived the last few years in Italy where his name would be Andrea which is an extremely common male name over there (Andreina would be the female version).  In Italy we don’t use the s at the end of words therefore the original Greek name Andreas (from andros) becomes Andrea.  Which by the way is meant to be a men’s name but It is considered neutral or more female in most Anglo-Saxon countries . 

Thanks for yr explanation on the name Andrea, which of course I agree with :)

I guess you met this guy? Any comment?...

I just had a 60 min massage at alpha men spa with Andre (Andrea on the booking site of Shangrila and alpha men).  He is still learning but has very good hands and he is a very sweet 30 something skinny tall Brazilian that really wants to improve his skills and learn English . Keep the communication simple and give him a chance to get to know your body . My experience is based on the massage itself and getting to know him (I never spoke so much Portuguese during a massage). I wasn’t looking for anything sensual . I am sure he will keep improving and as a Brazilian he has the build in sensuality .

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

I’m not sure who on here is familiar with Renew York Spa on 8th Ave next door to the Q. It is a mixed spa, meaning men and women and legit and YMMV. 

I think the facility is quite impressive and you can get a very good massage. Peter (40+) medium build, nothing special in the looks department delivers a very strong but good massage. He can be quite enjoyable at the end too. I’ve also had Jake - not as good as Peter but can be enjoyable. 

Today I tried Tony. He is not skilled and not enjoyable at the end. And trust me; I tried. If you haven’t checked it out, do it, but skip on Tony. 

3 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

I’m not sure who on here is familiar with Renew York Spa on 8th Ave next door to the Q. It is a mixed spa, meaning men and women and legit and YMMV. 

I think the facility is quite impressive and you can get a very good massage. Peter (40+) medium build, nothing special in the looks department delivers a very strong but good massage. He can be quite enjoyable at the end too. I’ve also had Jake - not as good as Peter but can be enjoyable. 

Today I tried Tony. He is not skilled and not enjoyable at the end. And trust me; I tried. If you haven’t checked it out, do it, but skip on Tony. 

Yes I went several months ago. But recently they told me that Peter went back to China. ..?🤷‍♂️

Get to NYC often, but haven't been in a few months. Went to TSMS and saw Philip several times. Wondering of any suggestions out there. I haven't tried any of the other spas besides Times Square because I've been pretty pleased with the extras provided, if you will. but might be curious to try a new place/masseur if anybody has any suggestions!

I usually go to shangrila on 5th my go To masseuse is Chris -- younger guy but def knows his massage skills.

Visited yesterday and got switched from javi to Andrea/Andrew - New tall Brazilian guy who used to live in Italy: he's got great hands- a bit soft with the pressure but had him adjust as needed. Definitely very sensual and eager to please if he he's attracted to you.

Would like to ask- any other recommendations of better spots ? I find shangrila nice and private and clean for the most part.

Also does anyone ask their massage therapist to get naked with them ? Is that an extra or ? 

(for the record I'm a newbie to the community and massages .. they have become my guilty pleasure)

Edited by Juslookin

On 1/16/2023 at 10:23 AM, JayinHKNYC said:

Diego is good with the massage, but 90 minutes was shorted by 20 minutes. Plus upfront he advised a 100% tip was required. At the end when no HE, I asked, and that would be more. No MT, that would be more. Head-spinning up-selling.

I had a lot of fun with Diego in the past on many occasions, when he was new to Alpha. 

The last time I saw him, he moved to the up-selling scheme and I haven’t been back. I see he’s still up to that. 

Has anyone had some recent experience with Rodrigo at Alpha - curious to hear about it.