Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

11 hours ago, mcskill said:

Or just unprofessional to move or cancel existing reservation just to fit in as many clients in between. And they did that to you multiple times within a day. Disappointing. 

Agreed. That's a big turn off for me. I made an appt at another spa a few weeks ago. Upon arrival, they said to try back in a half an hour. I said I had an appt and even showed them the text. Obviously that wasn't going to make a masseur magically appear though. lol I left and don't plan on going back. (I had another odd exchange with that spa previously so it wasn't just the one bad experience.) Luckily, I haven't had any experiences like Chad's at 27MS/HK Spa. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, Chad Constantine said:

Eran at 27 mens spa must be really good.  I walked in to book a body scrub.  I asked the receptionist if it was possible to be with Eran and was told to come back at 5pm and given a promo card.  I come back at 4:50pm and I was informed by one of the masseurs there was no reservation and he was with a client.  He said he was free but I chose to stick with Eran so I rebooked for 7:45pm to be called in 30 minutes later of another error. I was asked if I wanted a 30-45 instead but declined and just canceled.    

I am sorry this situation happened 

The main reason is that there is too much appointment each day.  And the pic attached is a sample about our daily record and appointment paper.  ( the day haven’t finished when I took the picture, which means the paper could be more messy 😕)
Not every one can read clear about it especially for new joined guy 

we ve tried many other ways to improve it. Like Excel in computer. But that requires every one be familiar with computer but unfortunately not everyone of us is. 
this situation may changes in HK MEN because yura will be the manager without taking any clients. I believe a professional manager is  the best solution. 
at last ,  we have policies about if the mistakes are made by us. We usually send 30 -60 mins free session according to the damage of the mistake.  If our staff didn’t offer you. Please don’t hesitate to ask.  
And apologies again. 
FB4B1BC4-D60F-4F7E-B5BB-914760CC5A86.thumb.png.4844ae7934aecbc57c159f86a898e61b.png

Edited by Benhby

7 minutes ago, kyleham said:

Has anyone been to Shangrila latlely? There seems to be some new guys... Javi, Jay, Rodrigo, Owen. Any intel would be appreciated as I haven't been in awhile and am looking forward to going.

Owen? Anyone?
Such fond memories of two others Owens.. one at the old Greenhouse and the other at old Yu Ping. 

With 200 pages on New York massage parlors, there is little clarity on what is the up to date info. My task is to find a massage parlor in Manhattan that has cute white guys, usually some muscle and some macho with it.

Not that I personally would not go for an Asian masseur, I just don't want to be limited to that.

I will be in NYC this week, so help is needed! Thanks.

22 hours ago, Lucky said:

With 200 pages on New York massage parlors, there is little clarity on what is the up to date info. My task is to find a massage parlor in Manhattan that has cute white guys, usually some muscle and some macho with it.

Not that I personally would not go for an Asian masseur, I just don't want to be limited to that.

I will be in NYC this week, so help is needed! Thanks.

I would strongly suggest Ivan or Norik at New Paradise. Both good looking white dudes with strong hands and attention to detail. Enjoy!

On 11/5/2022 at 7:52 PM, Voracious said:

Can anyone give me the low-down on Fabio at Hush?  Thinking of booking for massage later this week.  PM is fine.

I'll PM you with quite a bit of details, although right off the rip, I'd always suggest Fabio to anyone who is thinking about booking a session with him. You won't regret it AT ALL.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:42 AM, JckBNimble said:

I would strongly suggest Ivan or Norik at New Paradise. Both good looking white dudes with strong hands and attention to detail. Enjoy!

Thanks, @JckBNimble You were the only person to respond to my request. I do appreciate it. I could not find New Paradise Spa at 435 Fifth Avenue. I was in that very block, but so many of the retail stores do not post an address, I just didn't find it.

But I did find the perfect massage and masseur. Since no one here responded to me but Mr. Nimble, I won't share my perfect find with you guys. But @JckBNimble you can DM me for the details.

22 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Thanks, @JckBNimble You were the only person to respond to my request. I do appreciate it. I could not find New Paradise Spa at 435 Fifth Avenue. I was in that very block, but so many of the retail stores do not post an address, I just didn't find it.

But I did find the perfect massage and masseur. Since no one here responded to me but Mr. Nimble, I won't share my perfect find with you guys. But @JckBNimble you can DM me for the details.

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but the following Google Earth images (dated 6/2022) place 435 Fifth Avenue, NYC on the East side of Fifth Avenue between 38th and 39th Streets.

The men's spa is advertised in print on the fourth-floor windows reading "Fifth Avenue Men's Spa."  I don't know if that is the same as the "New Paradise Spa" you are seeking.

image.thumb.png.4793e56c30d98b15de1c52c0498d60ed.png

image.thumb.png.69d4f7c5bdc2d5336319fa8c98cc2c73.png

17 hours ago, Lucky said:

Lol, what are you, 9 y/o? 😂 Sorry, I cant help it— too funny to ignore! ✌🏼

On 11/13/2022 at 6:05 PM, Lucky said:

Since no one here responded to me but Mr. Nimble, I won't share my perfect find with you guys

Maybe everyone is just like me and we just don’t know any cute white guy that has muscle AND is macho AND does a good massage, AND works in a NYC spa? 
Your requirements are, after all, quite specific.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:40 PM, sync said:

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but the following Google Earth images (dated 6/2022) place 435 Fifth Avenue, NYC on the East side of Fifth Avenue between 38th and 39th Streets.

The men's spa is advertised in print on the fourth-floor windows reading "Fifth Avenue Men's Spa."  I don't know if that is the same as the "New Paradise Spa" you are seeking.

image.thumb.png.4793e56c30d98b15de1c52c0498d60ed.png

image.thumb.png.69d4f7c5bdc2d5336319fa8c98cc2c73.png

Thanks for the info. I guess that I was in the wrong block! This spa is quite close to my hotel.

10 hours ago, Cubscout13 said:

I think he moved to a spa in Queens right after but don’t think he ever came back to the city. Is there anyone we know w/ same physique?

Yes, Tony was at one of those spas on LI after things started opening up but I never made it out there.  I don't know of any masseurs just like him off hand.  He really knew how to get me going.

On 10/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, Chad Constantine said:

Eran at 27 mens spa must be really good.  I walked in to book a body scrub.  I asked the receptionist if it was possible to be with Eran and was told to come back at 5pm and given a promo card.  I come back at 4:50pm and I was informed by one of the masseurs there was no reservation and he was with a client.  He said he was free but I chose to stick with Eran so I rebooked for 7:45pm to be called in 30 minutes later of another error. I was asked if I wanted a 30-45 instead but declined and just canceled.    

What does Eran look like?