Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Back in NYC after my last trip in March. Saw Adam at TSMS that time, and this time I've seen Phillip and Tom. Thinking of trying Alpha and seeing Burt-he seems highly recommended. Any recent experiences? How does it compare to TSMS? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

3 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

Had a new spa add me on Instagram but haven’t heard of them. Anyone try them yet? 

https://www.24chelseaspa.com/

I was looking through their website.  It looks like yet another new male spa.  The comments are positive and it looks like they've opened this past month.  I noticed where it says to look up masseurs to book an appointment and only one masseur's name comes up "Jimmie".  Please share if anyone tries them.  They must be all spanking new and clean now.

Chelsea Spa is managed by Jimmy.  He is formerly the manager of TSMS and Hero.  He had text me about his opening and I decided to give them a try.  I was assigned Andy, yes another Andy, who is Asian.  Andy was skilled and pleasant.  The place is recently renovated and has a shower, though I didn't use it.  Pricing on the website is accurate.

As some of us know Jimmy, you know it will be run well and I wish him the best in this crazy competitive business. 

Edited by Reckless

20 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I was looking through their website.  It looks like yet another new male spa.  The comments are positive and it looks like they've opened this past month.  I noticed where it says to look up masseurs to book an appointment and only one masseur's name comes up "Jimmie".  Please share if anyone tries them.  They must be all spanking new and clean now.

I would love to check this place out since I work in the area. If someone who already tried the place can be so kind and list the line up and recommendations I would really appreciate it.

On 8/7/2022 at 9:06 PM, Redwine56 said:

Not very creative with their fake reviews… half the people in them have Jimmy in their name, which someone else said is the name of the owner?

On 7/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, lingling94 said:

What does he look like? I'd love to hear any details in PM

He is very expensive. I was there came out super dry. Wanted 80$ for HE.  Frankly i lost total interest when he demanded 80$ .  So did real 1 hr time pass. 

6 hours ago, TerryAance said:

Paid 100$ for nothing. 

Did you get a massage though? I pay minimum $60 tips at spas for 1 hour without HE. More if there is a HE. Don’t be cheap and if you are, just do it yourself and and keep the change, but please don’t complain. It is very unattractive!

D7DB1FD2-D7CB-48D6-B823-F7DB2A0FBC30.jpeg

Edited by Spiritualadvisor