Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, Tarte Gogo said:

He was managing the bookings for top men spa. The phone number for top men spa (used mostly for bookings by texts) was (347) 907-3594. He might still have that phone / SIM card running.

I haven’t tried to contact him myself, just an idea.

I have not been on the forum in awhile and check it out briefly on Sunday. That's when I saw the sad news about Top Men Spa. I tried messaging Lynn that night but I haven't heard anything. If anyone has Ryan's number and is willing to share, please PM me. I wish I had asked him for it last time. 😭

New East Men Spa

I just came  from a great strong massage by Leo (I believe the owner). The place is simple and easy to get to. It’s my first time at this location (open for 2 years already). I saw a couple of other masseurs sitting around . They were younger Asians in their 20s but I prefer older and Leo is just what I like . Mid 40s ok shape and masculine.

19 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

New East Men Spa

I just came  from a great strong massage by Leo (I believe the owner). The place is simple and easy to get to. It’s my first time at this location (open for 2 years already). I saw a couple of other masseurs sitting around . They were younger Asians in their 20s but I prefer older and Leo is just what I like . Mid 40s ok shape and masculine.

Interesting there have been no other reviews on this place.

26 minutes ago, Sixpack said:

Interesting there have been no other reviews on this place.

I went a few weeks ago and have been occasionally over the past few years. I believe I also had the owner. I thought he told me his name was Neil. Amazing massage if you like strong which I do, but I don't prefer older. Nice guy though. Other masseurs I've had though haven't been very memorable. 

8 hours ago, jmkblnd1 said:

I went a few weeks ago and have been occasionally over the past few years. I believe I also had the owner. I thought he told me his name was Neil. Amazing massage if you like strong which I do, but I don't prefer older. Nice guy though. Other masseurs I've had though haven't been very memorable. 

So all of a sudden this place is getting attention 

smells fishy 

Sixpack , you can check my other reviews. Nothing fishy here .  I just wanted to let everyone know that Leo gave a good massage and that he is older. I am not the only one who prefers mature guys .. It’s not easy to find an older in shape Asian masseur in the city . If anyone else knows of one please share . 
Thanks .

3 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

Sixpack , you can check my other reviews. Nothing fishy here .  I just wanted to let everyone know that Leo gave a good massage and that he is older. I am not the only one who prefers mature guys .. It’s not easy to find an older in shape Asian masseur in the city . If anyone else knows of one please share . 
Thanks .

I am just surprised as why after many years has this places not been mentioned once in years

Top Men arrived on the scene less than a year ago. At a time that I wasn't looking for a new location, satisfied with what I was used to. But they raised the bar and I find myself annoyed that they are gone and annoyed by the other places and their (choose one or more):

- lack of cleanliness - TM was spotless

- demeanor - Lin was great at the front desk,

- provider options - not totally disappointed in other providers, but the 4 I had at Top Men were all memorable

Maybe I'm just grouchy today.

19 hours ago, bcamair said:

Top Men arrived on the scene less than a year ago. At a time that I wasn't looking for a new location, satisfied with what I was used to. But they raised the bar and I find myself annoyed that they are gone and annoyed by the other places and their (choose one or more):

- lack of cleanliness - TM was spotless

- demeanor - Lin was great at the front desk,

- provider options - not totally disappointed in other providers, but the 4 I had at Top Men were all memorable

Maybe I'm just grouchy today.

Chances are that those 4 "memorable masseurs" will be showing up at another NYC Spa.  Let's all be mindful of this.  Would you care to share their names with us?