Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/21/2022 at 4:55 AM, NYMassageAddict said:

Same here! Especially from these guys who are more than likely not professionally trained. They can cause some real damage. Stay away from the spinal cord and neck too. 

If you want well trained masseur, try Jack from Energy Spa.

August from 27 Spa (with the pre-appointment) is another best one.

Both are from Thailand with well trained in massage.

2 hours ago, CalosEmotillo said:

Have anyone experience with terrible masseur who is addicted to Cocaine and still high when providing service? I have recently come across one of them and it was terrible. Not sure why they spa owner still want to hire this kind of person. Drug user hooker!

Where 

2 hours ago, CalosEmotillo said:

If you want well trained masseur, try Jack from Energy Spa.

August from 27 Spa (with the pre-appointment) is another best one.

Both are from Thailand with well trained in massage.

Jacks a pro but a bit too methodical

Hello! Pretty new here and pretty new to the city. I’ve always enjoyed going to men spas overseas and wanted to try out the scene in NY. I’m assuming the culture’s different in some ways, is there anyone I can DM to show me the ropes? 😄

On 6/26/2022 at 12:32 PM, CalosEmotillo said:

Have anyone experience with terrible masseur who is addicted to Cocaine and still high when providing service? I have recently come across one of them and it was terrible. Not sure why they spa owner still want to hire this kind of person. Drug user hooker!

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by Bounce
LMFAO! Drug user hooker though? Damn.

@manmed I know. It was a different cast of characters when I returned there after the pandemic.  No more Jorge or Rodrigo (the tall Brazilian guy… who I have heard sometimes still works at a Shangrila but have not seen him) or the other Mike from LA.  Although Jorge is can be found here: 

https://rentmasseur.com/Jorge_M

Edited by Kody S

4 hours ago, Kody S said:

@manmed I know. It was a different cast of characters when I returned there after the pandemic.  No more Jorge or Rodrigo (the tall Brazilian guy… who I have heard sometimes still works at a Shangrila but have not seen him) or the other Mike from LA.  Although Jorge is can be found here: 

https://rentmasseur.com/Jorge_M

How is Jorge as a masseur? I absolutely loved Rodrigo (the tall one). 

11 minutes ago, Kody S said:

I actually think Jorge was a better masseur technically than Rodrigo, although I really liked Rodrigo.  Jorge was very deliberate and intentional about everything he did.  Nothing haphazard. I would definitely hire him again and again. 

Good to know. How were the extras? Feel free to pm me if you'd like. 

First, you need to remember that the masseur usually gets 1/3 of the fee that you pay,  Utopia charges $60 for a massage.   Shangrila is owned by the same people, and they charge $78.  I don't know what other spas charge, but even if $60 is the "special" rate, I think a $40 tip is the minimum you should give.   At Utopia, my usual tip is $60, assuming I liked the massage.  I have never tipped more.   I have asked masseurs that I liked if they would come to my apt, where I would pay them at least $120,  which is more than the $80 that they get for a one-hour massage and a $60 tip.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:24 AM, EVdude said:

Anyone recognize this Alex? Says he’s currently working as a part time massage therapist in a Upscale Spa in here in Chelsea. 

New RM ad: https://rentmasseur.com/AlexChelseaNYC

He just texted me after I checked out his private pics on RM and he said that he works at energy men spa. His rates are higher than a regular massage but in his profile the word erotic is not highlighted. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with him . Thanks . PM me if you prefer.

22 minutes ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

He just texted me after I checked out his private pics on RM and he said that he works at energy men spa. His rates are higher than a regular massage but in his profile the word erotic is not highlighted. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with him . Thanks . PM me if you prefer.

I’d also like a PM from anyone with experience with him. I’ve been to Energy a few times and while I can’t say I’ve been satisfied with my massages there, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Alex and he does have a few positive reviews on google 

Greetings again! I posted awhile about about being new to massages in general and I leave for NYC this week and I'm excited to give some places ago.  I think my budget and time constrainsts will allow me 3 trips to locations.  I'm trying Energy Spa, Time Square Men's and one yet to be determined but the real reason i'm posting now is that I just saw someone mention a table massage in another thread and had no idea what that was but thanks to google it is now on my must do list lol.  What locations in NYC have them?  Thanks again for everyone who has given advice in open and in DMs