Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

14 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

Did anyone frequent THE ONE in Chelsea? I really enjoyed that place and lived around the corner for many years. 9 times out of 10 I got a solid massage w extras, and the showers / locker room tended to be a great spot for flirting / cruising with other patrons. 

Anyway, does anyone remember the tall, muscular, very strong, (Russian?) masseur there? I can’t remember his name (Max maybe?) but I definitely remember his hands. Would love to know if he’s elsewhere now or if he went private. 

May AIX ,He from Southeast Asian tall, strong man, ,in  Energy men,  he can make up for your missing your last favorite masseuse,  this is my opinion,good luck jckbnimble

11 hours ago, aquariaman said:

I am wondering how the 4 hand massage was and who do you recommend there for it?

Fabio & Shawn is usually a very dangerous (in a good way) combination. Fabio & Louis, or Jay & Fabio.

10 hours ago, bigman said:

Wow $500,  $500   I plan to go YEAH MAN  5 times, nice tip included,  I'm not poor, but I'm not rich either

😂😀🤑🤑

Gworl I ain’t rich either BUT I’m gonna make sure I spoil myself whenever possible so if I have to pay $500 for a body scrub, and 4 handed massage, then I’m a cough up the coins.

Has anyone ever been to Wall Street Bath / Spa 88 on Fulton St by the Seaport? I was meeting friends for dinner, noticed a group of guys heading down into this basement and saw the spa signage. I’d never heard of the place. Clearly co-ed from the website, but curious. http://www.wallstreetbath.com/

i wish there were some men’s spas below Canal St!

1 hour ago, EVdude said:

Has anyone ever been to Wall Street Bath / Spa 88 on Fulton St by the Seaport? I was meeting friends for dinner, noticed a group of guys heading down into this basement and saw the spa signage. I’d never heard of the place. Clearly co-ed from the website, but curious. http://www.wallstreetbath.com/

i wish there were some men’s spas below Canal St!

It's trash, honestly. Co-ed, no nudity allowed AT ALL. You have to have your swimsuit on the entire time unless you're changing clothes.

I was at 27 spa and saw this bottle blonde guy with a chain necklace on as I was leaving. Does anyone know who he is? The roster today Includes Fin, Mateo, Sebastian, (I've met the rest: Chad, Antonio Dmitri). 

Edited by manmed

5 minutes ago, manmed said:

I was at 27 spa and saw this bottle blonde guy with a chain necklace on as I was leaving. Does anyone know who he is? The roster today Includes Fin, Mateo, Sebastian, (I've met the rest: Chad, Antonio Dmitri). 

Did you happen to hear if/when blonde Sergey is coming back?

5 hours ago, manmed said:

Sounds like Fin maybe?  He's a bit twinky, cute 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:49 PM, manmed said:

His name : fin 

Sergey will be back about 6/10

7 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

Decided to finally try Spa 27 for the first time today and all I have to say is… Save your money fellas! 👎

Your experience is based on your particular masseur. It may be premature for you to overgeneralize to the establishment.  I have had good, mediocre, and bad experiences, whether it be there or anywhere else.