Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 6/10/2022 at 8:00 PM, bennyshazz said:

Greetings! I'm newish to the forum and wanted some advice. I will be traveling to NYC is just over a month and want to get a massage and have been reading the forums and have a general idea but this would be my first massage ever, ever and I had a few questions.  Most would probably me better suited for DM so if anyone is a NYC regular please feel free to DM me.

But some general questions, based on here there are some providers who seem to have good reviews, when I go to a place should I request someone specific or just who ever is available?

Also is it wise to make an appointment?  I will be doing mainly tourist type things but I will be making time but also dont want to waste a window of opportunity

Last I have seen some locations are open later and being that I will be seeing some shows is it ok to visit after a Broadway show lets out or should I stick to afternoon/early evenings?

Thanks

My biggest advice is to take the plunge. Seems you’ve already done some research, which is smart, but don’t overly map it out. 

In short, if you’ve decided on a masseur at a spa, then yes to book in advance is always the way to go to ensure you get who you want. Walking in can work but in some situations you may be turned away entirely if they are all working. While not always the case it can happen. 

For spas open late, you can absolutely get a later massage but again, worth your time to reserve a spot in advance. 

Ultimately, you’re going to have someone rub your body and give you pleasure. Enjoy it and don’t sweat the details. 

2 hours ago, bcamair said:

Any info on where to find Charlie (formerly at TSMS)?

I saw him in the street just 2 days ago on 6th ave, but didn't dare bother him. Certainly, it seems he is in NYC and looking good, keeping in very good shape.

Last Oct he told me he was working at Grandee Spa, after getting fired from TSMS without being given a reason.

But I am not sure if Grandee is still ongoing for him.

3 hours ago, Spursy said:

If anyone learns of the whereabouts or how to contact Ryan (formerly of Top Men's Spa) or Leo (formerly of 27 Men Spa), please share!  

I don't have Ryan's number, but have you tried asking Lynn?

Edited by Tarte Gogo

1 hour ago, Spursy said:

Thanks for the idea, Tarte Gogo.  Is Lynn a member of the forum?  I don't know otherwise how to contact him.

He was managing the bookings for top men spa. The phone number for top men spa (used mostly for bookings by texts) was (347) 907-3594. He might still have that phone / SIM card running.

I haven’t tried to contact him myself, just an idea.

18 minutes ago, Ooohhh103 said:

In NY for two days. Tried to scroll through the responses to find some recommendations. I came a few years ago and saw rodrigo and Jorge at shangrila. Any places/masseurs I should check out now? 

I’ve been jotting down recommendations as I see them. Here’s what I have so far:

Top Men

Lucas

Max

Ryan

Shangrila 

Mike

W Mens Spa

Andy

Chelsea Mens Spa

Allen