Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Total newbie here, boys. I've been wanting to do a massage at a gay spa for awhile, 27 seems super promising but totally ignorant to the booking process if someone wants to clue me in. Also, any other good recommendations for an erotic massage in LIC or Lower Manhattan/FiDi? Muscular and Asian preferred, send a PM if that's more comfortable. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Rocketflare said:

Total newbie here, boys. I've been wanting to do a massage at a gay spa for awhile, 27 seems super promising but totally ignorant to the booking process if someone wants to clue me in. Also, any other good recommendations for an erotic massage in LIC or Lower Manhattan/FiDi? Muscular and Asian preferred, send a PM if that's more comfortable. 

Thanks!

I would like to get info too if anyone can PM me as well. 

Please someone  me as well , i need some explosive massage with good elements added today, not old guy. Some young under 28 or so. 

thank you.

On 4/5/2022 at 4:58 PM, SSNYC said:

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a four-hand massage? I've alway been curious about it but because it costs more I just want to make sure it's worth while. Thank you.

I think you should try it for your own judgment but I would tell you that in my experience, four hand massage isn’t worth it. 

I’ve had probably a handful of them and it seems that the masseurs prefer one on one time and can even be a bit embarrassed by what they’re doing with another masseur present, even if it’s a known. If they are apt to get more into it, they won’t in front of a colleague because they want to uphold an image. 

I have had a four hand session that was advertised as a choreographed experience and that was much better - but in a spa setting, I’d probably prefer one on one now. 

14 hours ago, bigman said:

Walking to Central Park after the rain, then  we can go 53 th strret ,44 th street, or 56 th street ,get nice massage ,,Hells Kitchen dinner, how do you guys thinking? waitting on the online😂

Chile, hush already. Damn.

Hush Be Quiet GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Hey all.  Started getting massages last year for general wear and tear and I really love having work done now. I'm curious about the scene in NYC and would love to try and have an even more sensual/erotic experiences and I wanted more info as far as etiquette and rec's. 

PM me. 

Had a massage with Philip at TSMS recently and would recommend if you like a strong massage (I find weak ones to be a big turn-off… I end up thinking too much what a waste of time it is). He could have been a bit gentler in the beginning before he started using oil, but he is definitely well-trained. Even gave a really nice foot rub at the end.

After participating in the Brooklyn Marathon, I went to yeah MAN for a relaxing massage. I actually met a student at the Juilliard School who was doing part time here. His name was Douglas, and I felt his soft and powerful acupressure. It was a very special experience.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:34 PM, wDarling said:

Had a massage with Philip at TSMS recently and would recommend if you like a strong massage (I find weak ones to be a big turn-off… I end up thinking too much what a waste of time it is). He could have been a bit gentler in the beginning before he started using oil, but he is definitely well-trained. Even gave a really nice foot rub at the end.

I would never recommend him but glad you enjoyed 

19 hours ago, bigman said:

Hello: boys  told you some my family secret , My husband's favorite masseuse in town, 27 men :August,Serger,
Energy men : Rouger,and Charlie, W men : andy and jason 

Roger and Charlie at the Energy and Andy at W,  are you serious????

Roger: He is cute but be careful because he will put pressure on you. Sometime, really painful. Some body spot should not be pressed such as behind your ears or top-neck which might cause you to be paralyzed.

Charlie: No massage skill at all.

Andy: There are 2 Andy there. If you means the old Chinese with gym build, he has disaster massage skills and bad hygiene. He will to put stones (uncleaned) to your body or put some ointment to make you think that he is professional on stone massage or Reiki, but it is perfunctorily massage. 

27 Men: Both August and Sergey (not Serger 🤣) are good.

Edited by CalosEmotillo

2 hours ago, CalosEmotillo said:

Roger and Charlie at the Energy and Andy at W,  are you serious????

Roger: He is cute but be careful because he will put pressure on you. Sometime, really painful. Some body spot should not be pressed such as behind your ears or top-neck which might cause you to be paralyzed.

Charlie: No massage skill at all.

Andy: There are 2 Andy there. If you means the old Chinese with gym build, he has disaster massage skills and bad hygiene. He will to put stones (uncleaned) to your body or put some ointment to make you think that he is professional on stone massage or Reiki, but it is perfunctorily massage. 

27 Men: Both August and Sergey (not Serger 🤣) are good.

Sounds about right.

Did anyone frequent THE ONE in Chelsea? I really enjoyed that place and lived around the corner for many years. 9 times out of 10 I got a solid massage w extras, and the showers / locker room tended to be a great spot for flirting / cruising with other patrons. 

Anyway, does anyone remember the tall, muscular, very strong, (Russian?) masseur there? I can’t remember his name (Max maybe?) but I definitely remember his hands. Would love to know if he’s elsewhere now or if he went private. 

49 minutes ago, JckBNimble said:

Did anyone frequent THE ONE in Chelsea? I really enjoyed that place and lived around the corner for many years. 9 times out of 10 I got a solid massage w extras, and the showers / locker room tended to be a great spot for flirting / cruising with other patrons. 

Anyway, does anyone remember the tall, muscular, very strong, (Russian?) masseur there? I can’t remember his name (Max maybe?) but I definitely remember his hands. Would love to know if he’s elsewhere now or if he went private. 

The owners operate Epic Men spa on Lexington on the UES. There is no sauna or locker room there but same friendly owners and massage. Don’t think that masseur is there. They seem mostly Asian. 

2 hours ago, Rand said:

Is Sergey at 27 men actually Ssergey from rentmasseur?

Yes, I've reached to him but haven't had the pleasure as yet.  I'd like to try him out at the spa rate before taking the plunge with him privately at the higher rate.  He looks so hot!