Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

17 hours ago, new yorker gay said:

Hey what massage places on west side and lower east side  worth trying with good looking guys and good massage ?

been to  engery men , w men , Gradee men , new paradise ,27 men, top man, shangrila, time square MEN’S ,yeah man 

Stop with all the spamming, and go play with your pee pee.
gurl GIF

I made an appt at Top Man spa last Friday witha guy named "Malik" according to a Chinese guy on the phone. When I got there the guy's actual name was actually "Norik". I had to pause because I remembered a guy with the same name at SMS a couple of years ago which provided a lackluster massage and uneventful finish. I pressed on regardless to give it a chance. I'm glad I did! The deep tissue was so relaxing that I was snoring (briefly) at one point; and the ending was explosive! Mutual satisfaction delivered. I may have to visit this spa again....

Edited by manmed

On 3/17/2022 at 11:11 AM, Client1985 said:

I'd say Lucas and Max are mid 20's and Ryan is early 20's. All three Asian. 

I recently had MAX at TOP SPA, good massage skills, although a little top much oil at end. Max, is a taller Chinese guy, good looking, must be ABC, since his guns and tools are larger, lol. 

4 hours ago, manmed said:

I made an appt at Top Man spa last Friday witha guy named "Malik" according to a Chinese guy on the phone. When I got there the guy's actual name was actually "Norik". I had to pause because I remembered a guy with the same name at SMS a couple of years ago which provided a lackluster massage and uneventful finish. I pressed on regardless to give it a chance. I'm glad I did! The deep tissue was so relaxing that I was snoring (briefly) at one point; and the ending was explosive! Mutual satisfaction delivered. I may have to visit this spa again....

wow that sounds amazing.  what does Norik look like?  its not the same guy from SMS?

5 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

I recently had MAX at TOP SPA, good massage skills, although a little top much oil at end. Max, is a taller Chinese guy, good looking, must be ABC, since his guns and tools are larger, lol. 

Never heard the term ABC. I'm sure it something simple.