Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

15 hours ago, Johnyst said:

Can anyone recommend a hairy masseur at any of the spas discussed here? Preferably Super Men’s or 27 Spa, but I’m open. 

Going to be in NYC this weekend and would love to check one of them out. 

I wouldn’t discriminate against hairy masseurs but given a choice I like’m smooth or just lightly fury. So I recall Shane at Spa 27 being on the more fury side, but by no means uber hairy.

Now energy men eddie and W men jason both they two guy is my favorite masseuse, their styles are totally different,both mild size body , massage techniques and service , I rate them 9

find Eddie ad on masseur finder 😍

On 7/28/2022 at 7:43 AM, NYMassageAddict said:

Anyone try Renew York Spa? Seems to be a new spa on 8th Ave near maybe 45 or 46. I saw a sign and due to proximity to Hell’s Kitchen asked if they had male masseurs. They said they do but I haven’t stopped by. 

I texted them , they said they provide regular massage  only.   

1 hour ago, TerryAance said:

I texted them , they said they provide regular massage  only.   

While that's possibly correct, no actual place of business is going to say anything else via text to a stranger. Or over the phone for that matter. If you're going to a spa...a place that lists itself publicly and can get shut down...you're only going to find out what happens inside the massage room.

On 7/29/2022 at 9:41 AM, sniper said:

While that's possibly correct, no actual place of business is going to say anything else via text to a stranger. Or over the phone for that matter. If you're going to a spa...a place that lists itself publicly and can get shut down...you're only going to find out what happens inside the massage room.

I’m actually a little more inclined to try this place now. They said they have a younger Asian male masseur. The fact that it may or may not happen kinda fits one of my massage desires. 

On 6/16/2022 at 1:37 PM, Intosmoothmuscles said:

New East Men Spa

I just came  from a great strong massage by Leo (I believe the owner). The place is simple and easy to get to. It’s my first time at this location (open for 2 years already). I saw a couple of other masseurs sitting around . They were younger Asians in their 20s but I prefer older and Leo is just what I like . Mid 40s ok shape and masculine.

Another vote for Leo.  Older, strong, masculine, playful, and a good massage. Will repeat