Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

4 hours ago, CuddleBuddy said:

Hello, Do any of the Spas take early morning appointments, like 7am/ 8am.  I'm looking to get massage before work.  Lower Manhattan .  Appreciate suggestions .

I find that most spas open around 11 AM.  Pre-pandemic you would find that some advertised as 24-hour but I haven't seen that since then.  You may have to take a long lunch hour or plan to go after work.  

7 hours ago, b95 said:

Any experience at Romeo Men's Spa in Queens? https://romeomenspa.com/

I went there recently. It's ok if your nearby and don't want to go into Manhattan. It's an apt set up as a massage spa.. You enter through the kitchen/living room but they have a "spa style" desk near the front door and curtains hanging to distract from realizing it's just an apt. lol There are a couple of small room facing the street. I was massaged in one of them. It's fairly loud with the 7 train just outside above and lots of street traffic below. The surrounding block or two have multiple other massage spas catering to straight guys so the area has a certain "atmosphere" to it. 

My massage was average and was pretty much as I expected from beginning to end. I will go back if it's convenient but otherwise I'll be heading into Manhattan for most of my massages.

Eran at 27 mens spa must be really good.  I walked in to book a body scrub.  I asked the receptionist if it was possible to be with Eran and was told to come back at 5pm and given a promo card.  I come back at 4:50pm and I was informed by one of the masseurs there was no reservation and he was with a client.  He said he was free but I chose to stick with Eran so I rebooked for 7:45pm to be called in 30 minutes later of another error. I was asked if I wanted a 30-45 instead but declined and just canceled.    

On 10/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, Chad Constantine said:

Eran at 27 mens spa must be really good.  I walked in to book a body scrub.  I asked the receptionist if it was possible to be with Eran and was told to come back at 5pm and given a promo card.  I come back at 4:50pm and I was informed by one of the masseurs there was no reservation and he was with a client.  He said he was free but I chose to stick with Eran so I rebooked for 7:45pm to be called in 30 minutes later of another error. I was asked if I wanted a 30-45 instead but declined and just canceled.    

Must have been one of those days when the place was quote busy.

Edited by HungreeMunkee69