Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 2/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Ingress said:

i've only gotten Philip so far despite going in a different random times of the week and day. Would like to try someone else, but I feel awkward asking. I would prefer someone buff or athletic or at least give a good massage honestly

Bumping this as somehow Philip has a whole thread now. Shocked

On 12/16/2021 at 5:06 PM, Beef-a-roni said:

I had Philip the other day - scheduled 90 mins, got there and was confirmed could only do 60 but it lasted 30 mins.

still had the nerve to try and charge me for full 60 🙄

Amazed he has a fan club on another thread 

I am thinking to go tomorrow  to energy? I always had  good exp there. but long time I did not go. any recommendation there??  I heard Leo working tomorrow. anyone tired him before pls?  or any other rooster I can try tomorrow other place around afternoon time?  please PM me.

On 11/15/2022 at 11:13 AM, Lucky said:

Thanks for the info. I guess that I was in the wrong block! This spa is quite close to my hotel.

My quick Google Maps search for a New Paradise Men’s Spa in Manhattan provided an address of 346 West 53rd Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, near the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood.  Is the 435 5th Avenue address for a second location, or has the business moved?

19 hours ago, Strafe13 said:

My quick Google Maps search for a New Paradise Men’s Spa in Manhattan provided an address of 346 West 53rd Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, near the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood.  Is the 435 5th Avenue address for a second location, or has the business moved?

location is the same, I went there last week. One more week until no nut November ends and I can go to Hush!

20 hours ago, Strafe13 said:

The 5th Ave address is a second location opened by the owners of New Paradise, which is the same place it's always been (53rd between 8th and 9th). Just went to NP a couple of weeks ago and had a nice therapeutic with John

RE: the weekly schedule for 27 Men Spa / HK Men Spa posted on FB.

1. Can anyone explain the red triangles next to the circles?

2. Ben is listed on both 27 and HK, but with the text "The schedule with (down pointing red arrow) at HK" or "The schedule with (up pointing red arrow) at 27"

3. Does this stuff keep anyone else up at night?

3 hours ago, bcamair said:

RE: the weekly schedule for 27 Men Spa / HK Men Spa posted on FB.

1. Can anyone explain the red triangles next to the circles?

2. Ben is listed on both 27 and HK, but with the text "The schedule with (down pointing red arrow) at HK" or "The schedule with (up pointing red arrow) at 27"

3. Does this stuff keep anyone else up at night?

if there is an arrow pointing down, it means the masseur named on that line for that particular day, will be scheduled to work a HK men spa.

if there is an arrow pointing up, it means the masseur, for that particular day, will be scheduled to work a 27 men spa.

This is necessary because some masseurs mostly work in one location for that week, but will staff the other location for 1 or maybe 2 days, and so a symbol on these masseur's line + day is necessary to make sure you don't turn up at HK men spa on Wednesday expecting to see Felipe there, and hear that he is actually at 27 men spa, on the other side of Manhattan.

1 hour ago, Tarte Gogo said:

if there is an arrow pointing down, it means the masseur named on that line for that particular day, will be scheduled to work a HK men spa.

if there is an arrow pointing up, it means the masseur, for that particular day, will be scheduled to work a 27 men spa.

This is necessary because some masseurs mostly work in one location for that week, but will staff the other location for 1 or maybe 2 days, and so a symbol on these masseur's line + day is necessary to make sure you don't turn up at HK men spa on Wednesday expecting to see Felipe there, and hear that he is actually at 27 men spa, on the other side of Manhattan.

They should just put their names on both charts and only put the days they will be there at that location on each chart. Otherwise if you’re looking at only the chart for a specific location you might not see that person listed anyways. And if you really want a specific person you would check both charts.

12 hours ago, wDarling said:

They should just put their names on both charts and only put the days they will be there at that location on each chart. Otherwise if you’re looking at only the chart for a specific location you might not see that person listed anyways. And if you really want a specific person you would check both charts.

I think that was meant for @Benhby not for me, I promise, I can’t do anything about it!

On 12/1/2022 at 9:36 PM, Tarte Gogo said:

I figured as much, but it doesn't explain Ben's blank line that appears on both 27 and HK without any clue of the days.

Overall not that important to figure out. I am grateful for their effort to let us know who is there.

17 hours ago, bcamair said:

I figured as much, but it doesn't explain Ben's blank line that appears on both 27 and HK without any clue of the days.

Overall not that important to figure out. I am grateful for their effort to let us know who is there.

Ben (and I think Yura) are managing the places, I think they do not give massages any longer. But you can ask Ben directly, he sometimes comes to check this forum @Benhby

Edited by Tarte Gogo

4 hours ago, ZackNYC said:
On 6/27/2018 at 12:13 PM, Chill546 said:

Always wanted a table shower. Can someone fill me in on the details ?  

4 hours ago, ZackNYC said:

New Yorker Men's Spa provide table shower.

You're responding to a question from June 2018???

Chill546 didn't ask where to get a table shower. He asked for details about WHAT a "table shower" is. 

Now you're advertising again, which isn't allowed here. You're an employee or owner.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:30 AM, Cruiser7 said:

I think @RBENJI is my new favorite poster. You’ve got me laughing every damn time you post. Some of us need a chuckle sometimes so I appreciate it. 

How did your experience at Hush go? 

I’m still catching up with all the messages in my inbox but I had to cancel my last appointment at Hush due to being called into work at the last minute. I have an appointment with Louis coming up though since I don’t think Fabio is there anymore. But either way, I’ll hit you with some details once I have my next session.

Thank you for the shoutout and the kind words, BTW. I appreciate it ❤️