Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

4 hours ago, bennyshazz said:

Greetings again! I posted awhile about about being new to massages in general and I leave for NYC this week and I'm excited to give some places ago.  I think my budget and time constrainsts will allow me 3 trips to locations.  I'm trying Energy Spa, Time Square Men's and one yet to be determined but the real reason i'm posting now is that I just saw someone mention a table massage in another thread and had no idea what that was but thanks to google it is now on my must do list lol.  What locations in NYC have them?  Thanks again for everyone who has given advice in open and in DMs

Do you mean a "table shower" and not a table massage where most massages are done?  A table shower which is not available at all spas is where you are placed in a shower room with the masseur who will scrub you down and wash you head to toe and everything in between usually before the massage is performed.   Depending upon how playful the massseur may be, it could be an erotic introduction with the massseur who will have an opportunity to become familiar/frisky with you at the very beginning leading up to other playful moments when you mount the massage table.  Some guys love the experience and others not so much.  You should try it and see what you think if it.  Enjoy your time in NYC and I hope you get some good massages. 

12 hours ago, BananaBagel said:

I’m so glad to see Sergey is back at 27 Men. It’s been a while. Can’t wait to see him - anyone been with him lately?

I've been wanting to try him.  I think his look is so alluring and hot.  He does private massages at his apt but he lists $200 for one hour as his rate.  I'd like to try him at the spa rate first to see how he performs the massage.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I've been wanting to try him.  I think his look is so alluring and hot.  He does private massages at his apt but he lists $200 for one hour as his rate.  I'd like to try him at the spa rate first to see how he performs the massage.

Is there a link for his private practice? Thank you!

On 7/6/2022 at 8:42 PM, bennyshazz said:

What locations in NYC have them?

If they have them, it will be listed on their website as an option with a specific price. Usually the combo shower massage + 30 massage is a little bit more expensive than just a massage, even though it is one hour total as well. 

On 6/10/2022 at 7:41 PM, RBENJI said:

I’ll PM you, sir. I’m always down to spill tea.

Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

I've sent a PM, as I would love for you to spill some tea for me lol. I'll be visiting again in a couple weeks and wanna try someone different than my last trip in March.

I went see Alven at TSMS based on recommendations on this site and I was in the area. This   not a luxury spa for sure but Alven delivery of a deep tissue massage was intense.  I asked to decrease the pressure-which is unusual for me.  He did some great stretching on my legs and back. He is a well fit man.  Probably will go back to see him, not the spa

2 hours ago, EVdude said:

TSMS is certainly not higher end luxury but by NYC standards it’s one of newer cleaner spots. I especially like the two rooms with showers. 

Hey there, didn't know there were 2 showers there, I've only seen the one each time 😁

7 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

Sadly no, but the Kyle I had gave a pretty good massage all things considered.

This Kyle thinks he's God's gift.  I reached out to him once a while back.  After a brief conversation, he said that he needed to see a picture of me before any further discussion.  I asked him why does he need to know what I look like to schedule a massage . . . And he rudely hung up on me!  His loss, not mine.

13 hours ago, deepplease said:

Alven is Asian has tattoos on his arm 

14 hours ago, manmed said:

Finally got to see Alven yesterday at TSMS. Good technique. He started off very strong and had to ask him to pull it back a bit. The rest of the massage went well. Somewhat limited english but a nice guy and accommodating. Would have him again. Alven and Adam are similar in certain ways. 😉

pls pm me for ue exp. thank you.