Woman breastfeeds cat on plane

BSR
This topic is 863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A woman passenger allegedly breastfed a cat on board a Delta flight from Atlanta

Is this for real??  "Woman breastfeeds cat" would be bizarre enough, "on a plane" jacks it up a couple of orders of magnitude.  Can you imagine being the poor flight attendant who had to deal with this woman? Or the person in the seat next to her?  Wow, just when you thought you'd heard it all.

2 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

is it actual breastfeeding if there's no milk coming out of the woman's titties? i mean, if "breastfeeding" is allowed in flights, I might as well bring me my emotional support men so I can feed em my man titties and other things...

And it was only a 2 hour flight.  Imagine what they could have gotten up to if it had been a long-haul to Europe...

14 hours ago, BSR said:

A woman passenger allegedly breastfed a cat on board a Delta flight from Atlanta

Is this for real??  "Woman breastfeeds cat" would be bizarre enough, "on a plane" jacks it up a couple of orders of magnitude.  Can you imagine being the poor flight attendant who had to deal with this woman? Or the person in the seat next to her?  Wow, just when you thought you'd heard it all.

That's almost bestiality.

Having raised cats for 35+ years I doubt the woman was breastfeeding a cat. Unless this is a very small kitten, an airplane seat is too small to facilitate removing the cat from the carrier. If she was able to remove the cat from the carrier, she could not breastfeed it unless she was lactating. It is possible this is a small kitten that was being bottle-fed. It is also possible this is a joke. Of course, there's a possibility the woman was breastfeeding a cat, but I think the probability is near zero.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:36 AM, CuriousByNature said:

And it was only a 2 hour flight.  Imagine what they could have gotten up to if it had been a long-haul to Europe...

If they ran out of the chicken, the hungry guy behind her might have resorted to eating her pussy right there in the cabin. 🙀

• 2 weeks later...