Men faking orgasm?

Guest davebk

So maybe this is a thing and I never knew it was a thing.

Got a massage a couple weeks back.  Toward the end, the provider began a slow face fuck.  Eventually, it got pretty intense, and he was enjoying it.  Pretty hard cock, and he was going pretty deep with it.  He jerked a little in between me deep throating the nice piece of meat.  But at some point we'd reached the "okay, time to shoot that load moment".  As I was servicing him, he eventually says "I want you to take my load deep," and goes all in - well into my throat.  He then gives the typical o face and noises, and eventually pulls out.  I've swallowed guys deep in the throat before, but never before have I never seen or tasted even a single drop of cum.  I gave a little squeeze at the end to hopefully lick a few drops, and there wasn't really any.

It took me an hour to realize, I think maybe the guy actually faked the orgasm.  I can't say for sure - it could have gone straight into my gut, but it seemed way too clean, quick, and then we were done.  He was an older guy (mid 50's probably) was hard while I was servicing him, but I wonder if he was just ready to be done, but not ready to be done.  

So anyway, is this a thing?  Do dudes actually fake an orgasm?

1 hour ago, davebk said:

Do dudes actually fake an orgasm?

I’ve known this once in my life @davebk

I was topping a muscleboy - at his request: on his sofa and taking him from behind “doggy style” - and after pumping his ass for a while, he moaned loudly and asked me to withdraw. I was surprised but did so. I hadn’t climaxed so I asked to finish another way. He said No as I’d “brought him to orgasm”. There was no sign of that, but he said we were done.

I chalked it up to experience. He looked good but he was a lousy hire. He was very highly praised on here, so I concluded that guys can have “off days” and other clients may have different desires and be more easily satisfied (as in ‘Your mileage may vary’).

Edited by MscleLovr

Of course it's a thing.  I often need to meet during daylight hours, and it used to surprise me how often guys would give the Meg Ryan routine with moaning and panting but have nothing to show for it. A favorite trick is to "cum" into a tissue and then drop a little of spit to make it look wet. They are saving themselves for another appointment later that night.

I have faked an orgasm when topping as I was getting tired and the thrill was gone.  The lack of orgasm did not mean it was not fun, but it was not fun anymore.  The need to come had just stopped and while under other circumstances I have pushed on and regained the desire and eventually was able to come, sometimes, as per Donna Summer and Ms. Streisand,   "enough is enough is enough I can't go on I can't go on no more no "  

Edited by purplekow

2 hours ago, purplekow said:

I have faked an orgasm when topping as I was getting tired and the thrill was gone.  The lack of orgasm did not mean it was not fun, but it was not fun anymore.  The need to come had just stopped and while under other circumstances I have pushed on and regained the desire and eventually was able to come, sometimes, as per Donna Summer and Ms. Streisand, enough is enough is enough I can't go one I can't go on no.  

I remember dancing myself into a frenzy listening to that song.  

On 9/19/2021 at 9:11 AM, Pensant said:

Sometimes when I take a new guy for a test drive, and the chemistry isn’t all there, it’s me who has faked an orgasm. 

I was going to say the same thing. I have done it. If the chemistry is not there I had faked it so it’s a less awkward way for me to leave haha 

• 11 months later...

Reaching an orgasm is a very complex and psychological experience. I've had experiences with beautiful guys and I had to go into a zone of closing my eyes and remembering a Sean Cody video just to bring me to climax. But there are experiences with guys where I am so much in the depth of lust and being turned on that I bring myself to the point of no return. One of my most memorable experience was with TheLastViking, the view of his beautiful round muscular bubble butt, his beefy legs and calves; he was being verbal at the same time and feeling the warmth of his muscular torso. OMG!

3 hours ago, Enronnja said:

Reaching an orgasm is a very complex and psychological experience. I've had experiences with beautiful guys and I had to go into a zone of closing my eyes and remembering a Sean Cody video just to bring me to climax. But there are experiences with guys where I am so much in the depth of lust and being turned on that I bring myself to the point of no return. One of my most memorable experience was with TheLastViking, the view of his beautiful round muscular bubble butt, his beefy legs and calves; he was being verbal at the same time and feeling the warmth of his muscular torso. OMG!

The part I forgot to conclude though, got distracted by something, if these providers are doing this from a business perspective and they don't find you attractive or desirable, don't expect arousal, let alone climax. Some are actually straight, but do this because they know they can. The most memorable one was Jessie Stone I believe, who is now retired. Didn't kiss, was interactive with limits. I used every magic trick with my tongue and he just couldn't get aroused. Why? Just not into it. It was just so fascinating though, with so much body contact, licking and sucking, something would have triggered.