What's with the painted nails lately?

Mjonis
This topic is 951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1 minute ago, azdr0710 said:

Insecure souls desperately looking for some sense of identity??!!  Sheeple??!!  

I’ve been with guys who had painted nails, and others with earrings, and some with tattoos. None of them were insecure and each seemed to be comfortable with their identities. When I was young and foolish I would have written them off because of their decorations. I’ve grown up. 😃

1 hour ago, Mjonis said:

Been seeing a lot of guys on reddit with painted fingernails.  And a few people in person with them.  For some reason it kinda freaks me out/bothers me.  I don't much care for it, I must say.

I haven't noticed that but... non binary things are becoming more common all over the place. 

17 minutes ago, Fcfs said:

Mani and peni are prereqs. Two of my regulars, in their late teens, take them to the next level. One paints his finger nails black, the other multicolour. Love them both.

Teens and my regulars should never be in the same sentence. Damn. 

Edited by caliguy

I hired a 19 year old male employee that painted his finger nails and several of my clients commented negatively on it. It didn’t bother me but it did stand out to my customers. 

I painted my toe nails for the first time several weeks ago when I was at gay summer camp. I loved it but the second I got home and had to see my alpha male trainer, I got super self conscious and removed the paint. I didn’t expect to have such prominent reactions to nail polish. What a timely post! 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I hired a 19 year old male employee that painted his finger nails and several of my clients commented negatively on it. It didn’t bother me but it did stand out to my customers. 

I painted my toe nails for the first time several weeks ago when I was at gay summer camp. I loved it but the second I got home and had to see my alpha male trainer, I got super self conscious and removed the paint. I didn’t expect to have such prominent reactions to nail polish. What a timely post! 

Gay summer camp?

12 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

there's a gay summer camp?! 

EDIT: then just realized it was just discussed. that's awesome.

I go for spa mani and pedi every other month, and my friend decided to get his toenails painted teal...not my thing, but if you're bored, why not? doesn't really bother me unless I am asked to suck it.

Edited by JoeMendoza