Egyptian Police Academy Graduates Parade

Cash4Trash
This topic is 1021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does it have anything to do that the last name of the president is "Sisi"?

The best YouTube comment on the original video: "Nothing shows how manly you are like waxing and oiling each other to appear shirtless at a parade."

It seems like they have a tradition of OTT demonstrations. The parade was just a part of it. More than the half of those guys are clearly on steroids, still hot!

Edited by lonely_john

14 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I wonder what the story is behind this....

those guys are....uniformly.....in gym body shape, everyone of them.....I don't think every graduate of the Egyptian Police Academy would look like this......and that pose they all have with the spread arms and puffed-up chests...... 

I'm completely with you.  These men "did not" look real; all looked like they'd been sculpted from the same mold. 

When I visited Egypt in 2008, I did NOT see any man who was that stunning although there were two male guides on my particular trip who took my breath away every time  they appeared amongst the entire group.

On 6/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, Axiom2001 said:

I'm completely with you.  These men "did not" look real; all looked like they'd been sculpted from the same mold...

Just like the guys in any given gayborhood on any given Saturday night (pre-COVID)

But seriously, they do look nearly identical. They didn't seem to move very much. Maybe Egypt has developed extremely lifelike robots.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:24 PM, azdr0710 said:

I wonder what the story is behind this....

those guys are....uniformly.....in gym body shape, everyone of them.....I don't think every graduate of the Egyptian Police Academy would look like this......and that pose they all have with the spread arms and puffed-up chests...... 

I was wondering this too, so did a quick Google search to try to get some background. According to this, the academy is a four-year program with 4,000 students. It is also selective: according to the article, police work in Egypt is a popular career, and the police academy attracts many more students than it can handle. So my guess is the guys in the parade have been selected as the cream-of-the-crop, from an already-selective group of men. I'm also guessing it's probably a big deal to be selected to be in the parade, sort of like making it into a pageant but way more butch.

Edited by nate_sf