READ ME: Message Forum Moved to New Server

Orin
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't send a check to Bill's post box. We may not be able to get it. If the money is to support this operation, then perhaps dropping it in the GoFundMe is a better idea. (Unless you want to send Deb and me a check directly; in that case message me.)

Yes I just meant to day donate and used the old fashioned idea of a check. Sorry about that. The sentiment is still the same, give thanks and give coin. Thanks are great, money pays the bills.

This thread may get longer than the Litany of All Saints -as perhaps it should- but here's to adding my thanks to all those who joined in to save the forums. After that glitch from a week or two ago, when the site was inaccessible for some hours, today's vanishing act got me quite concerned. You've now helped with my medical expenses, since I won't need to double-dose my heart meds, and can cancel the request for antidepressants. A generous effort by all involved, and no small feat of technical prowess. My sincere congratulations and heartfelt gratitude to all of you!

Edited by wsc

Thanks to @Orin & @RadioRob for getting back the forum

Even though I think that I was a casualty as I lost my old account alexslaveboy and would not let me log back on to that account as it didn't recognize my email and I had to create a whole new profile. I am thankful that the forum still exists

PM me and I can help you. In the PM, let me know what the email on file is for you. If it matches, I'll manually reset your password for that account.

This site is now running on a different server. So if something happens to Daddy's server, the forums itself will survive. It's now in a different home.

This is AWESOME!!!! I recall reading that Daddy's servers were physically in Atlanta or someplace. I guess it doesn't matter anymore now that you have moved the data to a new home. Thank you!

This is AWESOME!!!! I recall reading that Daddy's servers were physically in Atlanta or someplace. I guess it doesn't matter anymore now that you have moved the data to a new home. Thank you!

My personal server (and now this site) is also in Atlanta. So apparently it was not a far move! However once things settle down, I'll be setting up a separate one just for everything related to Daddy's. That way it's only me helping administer it going forward and not me owning it.