Bachelor Colton

jjxxxx
This topic is 1087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he learned the suicide idea from Billy Santoro?

I'm sure he was gay (or bi) before. Hopefully he didn't waste the time of many young women...

Can't really get past the stalking stuff. Why are people lile this rewarded?

Considering how cute he is he should sign up on SA and get a hot sugar daddy, at least it would be decent money.

Gay 4 Pay has many meanings!

no it only has one. A straight guy getting paid to have sex with a (likely older) guy.

Edited by marylander1940

Did he learned the suicide idea from Billy Santoro?

I'm sure he was gay (or bi) before. Hopefully he didn't waste the time of many young women...

Considering how cute he is he should sign up on SA and get a hot sugar daddy, at least it would be decent money.

no it only has one. A straight guy getting paid to have sex with a (likely older) guy.

Is he dating Gus Kenworthy, the Olympics skier. Hope so. Why in the world Colton need a SA? Something you are usually against

On March 20, 2020, Underwood said he had tested positive for COVID-19.[25][26]

On September 11, 2020, Randolph filed a restraining order against Underwood, alleging that he stalked her outside her Los Angeles apartment and her parents' Huntington Beach house, that he sent harassing text messages using an anonymous number, and that he installed a tracking device underneath her car.[27][28] Randolph was granted a temporary restraining order against Underwood ahead of the October hearing.[29]

On April 14, 2021, Underwood publicly came out as gay in an interview on Good Morning America.[30]

Sounds like a sociopath. And the narcissism and attention-whoring are surefire symptoms.

When he was on the Bachelorette, he stated that he was a virgin. A good looking 20 soemething year old man who was once under contract to a NFL team as a player is a virgin and people are surprised he is gay? My guess, he is no longer a virgin though the good looking ex footballer still applies. I suspect his show will be filled with trite adventures and scripted inanity.

By the way, that hat, no straight man would allow himself to have his picture taken in that hat.

I am sure his appearance on the Bachelor was a premeditated plan with ABC and Chris Harrison who KNEW he was gay but put him on the show anyway because it was a good storyline (virgin footballer) , which at the time he milked on every talk show and interview.... All the while they were scamming the public. He's an attractive guy, but on the show he was portrayed as a "conflicted crier", and a soft guy with no backbone, until the turning point where he has a revelation and jumps over a retaining fence to escape the show...THIS was his big moment that would eventually lead up to THIS, his big GAY announcement and reality show..... Funny how the television "machine" works ! Unless his cock is HUGE, personally I wouldnt "swipe" for him... ;) (and he seems Really, Really BORING)

The only other NFL player I know of who was a virgin is Tim Tebow. He's now retired and has a wife.

As for Colton, I hope he is happier now that he's out. Hopefully he is seeing a therapist or at least talking to someone he trusts as he goes through all of this stuff.

I'm sure all the money he is getting is a big "comfort" to him.... Wouldn't it be nice if we could all get rich for OUR "coming out stories" ??? Whoever his PR team is, they should ALL get a raise for pulling off this charade........

I enjoyed watching that, but remember feeling offended at having all of those straight men in the lineup. What message would it have put out if he'd chosen a straight man? That gay men ultimately really want straight men? That's definitely not the case for myself. I'd love it if they'd continue to have similar shows, could be on Logo, I guess, but without the straight men.

A few years ago there was a similar show on LOGO..it was awful..pegged every stereotype... Queen for a day!..more estrogen than needed..claws out...we stopped watching before the end...One season and done..

Wow didn't realize he was sexually assaulted by a female fan two years ago at a charity event.

https://money.yahoo.com/bachelor-star-colton-underwoods-sexual-190658439.html

"he was allegedly groped by a female fan in February 2019 at a charity event. Underwood shared that the incident made him feel powerless, and he was in a dark place following the assault. Prior to being assaulted, Underwood was already managing his anxiety and depression through medication and described himself as being “pretty heavily medicated” for his mental health while appearing on “The Bachelor.”

I just remember feeling so powerless and like such a piece of meat. That for me was a big turning point in my mental health, of like, ‘Wow, I have no clue what I’m in for right now.’ And it got pretty bad. It got dark. — Colton Underwood, Reality Steve"

Princess better stay away from gay bars then. Can't count how many times I got groped by some drunk and horny guys there.

He wants us to believe he was mentally "tormented" by being trapped with a sexuality he didnt want. While this is a serious issue for many and shouldnt be discounted or ignored, for Colton I just believe its a story he concocted to achieve his goal of being a visible, popular "celebrity"..... the setup was his stint on the Bachelor, and we are seeing the end goal now.......Any person with even a hint of Gaydar could see he was GAY from his first appearance on The Bachelor, but he is getting empathy from many for his journey and revelation, while consciously omitting that he had a complete production and PR team behind him, orchestrating his "journey"..... IMHO it was a carefully planned, well timed stunt that is paying off for him, thanks to all the gullible people captivated by his charm. Wish I could have "cashed in" when I came out !

Edited by jjkrkwood

"he was allegedly groped by a female fan in February 2019 at a charity event. Underwood shared that the incident made him feel powerless, and he was in a dark place following the assault. ...

Princess better stay away from gay bars then. Can't count how many times I got groped by some drunk and horny guys there.

A big, burly football player like himself? Feeling powerless after being groped by a woman? This man really, really needs to get a grip!

Colton-Underwood537.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=14169783

tenor.gif

A big, burly football player like himself? Feeling powerless after being groped by a woman? This man really, really needs to get a grip!

Colton-Underwood537.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=14169783

tenor.gif

As a survivor of sexual abuse myself, I can say that things like this affect each person differently and should be considered more subjectively. I know others who were assaulted as 6-foot 230 pound guys by much smaller women and men, who felt completely powerless as it happened. The key word is power. We also dont know what experiences Colton may have had as a younger person that may have made him more vulnerable to the effects of the groping. Reactions are unpredictable, and I don't believe its fair to assume he is just trying to cash in.