What would your drag name be?

samhexum
This topic is 1099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There’s a guy in Canada by the name of Grabher, and he put it on his vanity plate on his car. Now he is fighting to get it back because someone complained that it was misogynistic and the government cancelled it.

So much stupidity. PC in Canada can get really toxic.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the ?s @samhexum be giving me on this thread alone, I'd say Me(?)tallica Not Careless.✌

You keep trying to make up words by phonetically spelling things that look and sound ridiculous. Look at most of the names others have posted. Some may be like what you do, but the majority take an actual name and then make a pun out of it. For example, Anna Phalaxys (by @Lchnsf) or the legendary Hedda Lettuce, which I sometimes use to send my friend product samples (c/o Caesar Salad).

• 2 weeks later...

yet you guys are more civilized than your southern bigger brother

True, but don't think that too quickly.

The expired administration sent waves and found its supporters/promoters (some US citizens living) who made noise on Canadian soil.

I do like that we tend to be more civil (than other countries) but sometimes too much of it can also be annoyingly stupid.

I think it doesn't touch us (the gay community) too much as it portraits women as really neurotic/hysterical beings to be avoided.

• 2 months later...