Do you ever ponder as to why certain men attract you?

This topic is 759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...Physique does trump everything else. That being said, all else being equal I prefer medium-dark skin....

As I said, physique trumps everything. While my preferred skin tone would be between these two men, I wouldn't hesitate a second to plunk down $1000 for either of these two men:

Raf-Miller129.jpg

I'm mostly attracted to men who look like they may get me pregnant...somehow so masculine and hung that I melt....maybe..

There have been some pregnant transgendered men. Another reason to wear a condom, or risk years of child support....

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2008%2F07%2Fthomas_beatie-3.jpg&q=85

Imagine having your boyfriend get pregnant...

thomas-beatie-370vertical.jpg

There have been some pregnant transgendered men. Another reason to wear a condom, or risk years of child support....

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2008%2F07%2Fthomas_beatie-3.jpg&q=85

Imagine having your boyfriend get pregnant...

thomas-beatie-370vertical.jpg

It is an emotional comfort for me to see what appears to be a commitment ring on the third finger left hand.

As I said, physique trumps everything. While my preferred skin tone would be between these two men, I wouldn't hesitate a second to plunk down $1000 for either of these two men:

Raf-Miller129.jpg

what really amazes me is so many guys who will love the white guy and preferred him over the black one even though they look so much alike...

what really amazes me is so many guys who will love the white guy and preferred him over the black one even though they look so much alike...

Understand in rural areas of the United States where few Blacks live, like Vermont, Montana and Wyoming. The town I lived in in Massachusetts had two black students, twin. so I was fine.

Understand in rural areas of the United States where few Blacks live, like Vermont, Montana and Wyoming. The town I lived in in Massachusetts had two black students, twin. so I was fine.

You missed the point. For some people only white is beautiful. That was my point.

Answering @Unicorn ‘s question with another question: why so many Asians are only or mostly attracted to Nordic men?

Really? Aren't you forty years behind the times?

He said 'for some people', it has nothing to do with what he thinks. You and he may well have non-discriminatory attitudes, not all people do, it is those people @marylander1940 was talking about. Or are you seriously suggesting that everyone has moved on from racially based preferences and he didn't notice, because that is what your post suggests.

He said 'for some people', it has nothing to do with what he thinks. You and he may well have non-discriminatory attitudes, not all people do, it is those people @marylander1940 was talking about. Or are you seriously suggesting that everyone has moved on from racially based preferences and he didn't notice, because that is what your post suggests.

Bingo, and I think they're equally hot!

Raf-Miller129.jpg

Of course not, but the world has significantly changed in the last three or four decades. Keep up,pal.

Of course not, but the world has significantly changed in the last three or four decades. Keep up,pal.

Me? Keep up? You are sure making an art form of missing the point, but that's hardly surprising. I am fully aware that the world has changed but that not everyone has changed with it.

You missed the point. For some people only white is beautiful. That was my point.

Answering @Unicorn ‘s question with another question: why so many Asians are only or mostly attracted to Nordic men?

I may have posted this story here in the past, but I vividly recall looking at a fitness magazine cover with a friend once who said the guy on the cover wasn't attractive. I asked him to take a second look because I thought he was extremely sexy. After a second look, my friend admitted that the guy was hot, just not his "type" because the guy had dark skin. It's true that some people immediately "turn off" in their brains simply because of skin color. It just doesn't make sense to me. I pushed the issue farther with this friend and asked if he would honestly turn down this guy if he propositioned him and my friend naturally admitted that he'd have sex with the guy given the opportunity. In other words, the guy was sexy when given a second look but ordinarily my friend wouldn't give a dark skinned guy a second look.

My duckling theory comes into play here...

If either of those men is finding finances tight in these difficult times, and is willing to private message me, he can name his price....

tenor.gif

Not sure where it comes from, but I have this "thing" for hairy chested men. When I was a kid and watching Magnum P.I. mmmm

Ironically I prefer shaved balls/taint/hole but the rest can be hairy.

And also ironically I have this "thing" for totally smooth men (especially black men, I don't know why). Bald and smooth. mmm

And facial hair for some reason is a big turn on. I have NO idea why but it just gets my pre-cum dripping.

Although any of the men in Gallery postings will do (haha), but I've got a special turn on for the hairy chested (especially with big nipples) ones.

Dark, muscular, young Mediterranean men every time for me. Especially with facial hair and trimmed body hair - Turkish and Greek guys in particular. As a pale skinned Northern European maybe it’s a case of opposites attract - no idea but know what I like...