Do you ever ponder as to why certain men attract you?

This topic is 759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

7 hours ago, Lucky said:

I am attracted to less than 1% of the men I see. Is that normal for a gay man?

I noticed for myself that I'm not attracted to the high number of men as my bi/gay friends.  I also noticed my straight guy friends also like A LOT of women. Almost to the point when I think they'll have sex with whoever haha 

At the same time, there have definitely been instances when I'm in the gym locker room or walking in my city and I'm thinking all these guys are pretty sexy!😃

Just don't think of yourself any differently because you feel you're only attracted to one percent of males. We're all different!

Sexual attraction for me has always worked in two ways:

There are men who, on first glance, catch my attention.  In other words, they are lookers -- at least to my eyes.  This is a relatively small percentage of men.

Then there are men who might not initially catch my eye but once I look a little more I see their attractive qualities.  This is a much, much larger group of men. 

I've enjoyed sex with men from each category and I've had boring sex with men from each, too.  All things considered, I generally think I prefer to be with someone who turns me on but who doesn't look like a model.