What happens to twinks once they turn 30?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's obviously not a single answer to this question, and I'm a bit surprised to find so many here who think that somehow once someone is too old to be a twink then he must be less desirable. Not everyone favors the twink look.

Some twinks become twunks and then graduate into hot men in their late 20s and beyond.

Some twinks look older than their years relatively quickly, presumably due to hard living/unhealthy habits.

I'm sure that for some, their looks do fade. It is interesting that some men who are really cute when they are younger aren't so attractive as they age while other men preserve their good looks for decades.

Some continue to look the same, well after their 20's. One particular guy that I remember (whom I had seen for 10 years or so) didn't seem to age.

I took him to dinner to celebrate his 40th birthday, and he was carded by the bartender in a bar we went to before dinner, and again in the restaurant.

He looked just like he did when I first met him.

People change as they grow older. My favorite story is a very sexy twink I met in his early 20's who started working at a local bar/restaurant. I had a huge crush on him and he was a border line A&F model. Several years later I saw him again around halloween dressed as a lumberjack, and getting bigger. He grew into the hottest muscle bear, married another bear, and lives happily ever after.

He's on the right....

23_Kyle___Clay_2.jpg

Not all twinks are the same.

Some understand the shelf-life we all will face, and either:

1.) Work on their bodies, health, and looks, to stretch out their shelf-life

2.)Link up with a good sugar-daddy,or benefactor to marry, or.

3.) Focus on a career route, or education to serve as a “plan b”, as they get older.

The kicker is that, as we all get older, we wise up...

Twinks realize that looks didn’t necessarily benefit them as much as they originally expected, and us “regular” folks realize that we were actually hotter than we thought we were.

An old fool can come in any shape, size, or level of appearance. The key is understanding who you are, and capitalizing on your best attributes while you are at your prime (looks, brains, body, or other).

I've looked much the same for many years....my elementary school friends always recognize me.. I maintain my weight....and moisturize 2x a day...That being said I know I look older...less hair...not so muscular...but still have the bad boy personality (the fun kind) great sense of humor..I think attitude goes an awful long way..Fact is I never thought i was cute...good looking..handsome....but am told I was....My optimism is what I like about myself...On occasion when passing a mirror I see my grandpa....I also remember all the fun times I've had...no one can take that away!