When did you finally embrace your Daddy Identity?

orville
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

width=335pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/199a22020f12cab145651395c3eb3c49/tenor.gif[/img]

Ageism is not strange to the gay community.

Some of us have been reluctant to embrace our Daddy identity for long,

until that enlightening event happens and we finally say it: Yes, I'm a DADDY!

This is my story:

One night I received this message on Grinder.

It was a 20something Latin Top, looking for an older guy (me in my late 40s) to realize his Daddy fantasy.

Besides sex, he was looking to be pampered and looked after for the night (no money involved).

For the first hour, I couldn't stop feeling as if I was just an old guy being 'used'.

4 hours later, well-f*cked and spooning in bed, I said: F*ck it, if this is being a Daddy, I'll go with it!

Edited by orville

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll let you know when I do.

Actually, about 30 years ago friends and I were in a leather bar in street clothes. As we were leaving a Very drunk Twink came up to me and asked, “Will you be my Daddy?”!!! I mean, I was 28 at the time! Definitely did not embrace my Daddy then. But, I did change my skin care routine!

Edited by Daverwr

I met nice guy at the beach in Provincetown this summer. It was a weekday and not crowded. After a few nods and smiles he moved his blanket near me and we chatted away. He was about 30, average build with a nice full beard. I'm 50, slim, 140 pounds and 5'10". (Hung BTW) At one point after telling me how much he enjoyed talking he said, "I wish you were more of a Daddy type, I could get into you." I asked what he meant (although I think I knew) and he replied bigger and hairier.

Can one be a a trim smooth Daddy? Is it more than age?

I don't know that I ever "embraced" it. At some point, I just realized I was a daddy.

This was my experience. I've had a handful of younger men call me daddy. Including a semi-serious relationship when I was stationed in Korea. I didn't revel in it or shy away from it too much. I think I'm a few years and more gray in my beard away from being a prototypical daddy. Being short muddies things even more. But whatever. I personally think daddies are hot, so if I get to join their ranks, what's the problem?

This was my experience. I've had a handful of younger men call me daddy. Including a semi-serious relationship when I was stationed in Korea. I didn't revel in it or shy away from it too much. I think I'm a few years and more gray in my beard away from being a prototypical daddy. Being short muddies things even more. But whatever. I personally think daddies are hot, so if I get to join their ranks, what's the problem?

Actually maybe I did embrace it. I had this following of young guys who were fascinated by the level of fitness I maintain in spite of my age. They were full of questions and wanted workout tips and such. My coach says that people are inspired by me. It took getting used to but I soon learned to really like the attention. Now I’m that gyms are closed, I miss my crowd of college-age admirers.

At some point, I just realized I was a daddy.

I was just writing another post asking you: When was this point?

... young guys who were fascinated by the level of fitness I maintain ... Now that gyms are closed, I miss my crowd of college-age admirers.

Lucky you, I'm very distant from that. You attracted young guys with your physique. I attracted mine with weed, food, and wine.

Lucky you, I'm very distant from that. You attracted young guys with your physique. I attracted mine with weed, food, and wine.

I began to notice

Some years ago, I began to notice that younger men treated me deferentially. At first it was disconcerting, but I soon learned to like it.

So there seems to be a hairiness factor that's been mentioned, and possibly a height factor too in determining who might be a 'daddy'. Is there also an assuption that the daddy would take the more 'active' role, and that those looking for a daddy would tend to be small and thin? Or do built guys who are tops also seek out daddies who bottom and may be shorter than they are. I know that there's likely a lid for every pot, but generally speaking, who is the type of guy that is looking for a daddy? Sorry for my ignorance... as someone who may be a daddy but not know it! Lol.

So there seems to be a hairiness factor that's been mentioned, and possibly a height factor too in determining who might be a 'daddy'. Is there also an assuption that the daddy would take the more 'active' role, and that those looking for a daddy would tend to be small and thin? Or do built guys who are tops also seek out daddies who bottom and may be shorter than they are. I know that there's likely a lid for every pot, but generally speaking, who is the type of guy that is looking for a daddy? Sorry for my ignorance... as someone who may be a daddy but not know it! Lol.

I think there are 2 categories:

1. Appearance: 35-40+ with grey/white hair - the type being discussed on this thread.

2. Dominance/Caretaking: men and women of all ages call their male sexual partner (of any age) "Daddy", out of affection/submission.

I’ll let you know when I do.

Actually, about 30 years ago friends and I were in a leather bar in street clothes. As we were leaving a Very drunk Twink came up to me and asked, “Will you be my Daddy?”!!! I mean, I was 28 at the time! Definitely did not embrace my Daddy then. But, I did change my skin care routine!

Love this. I myself am still in denial about being a daddy LoL

I think there are 2 categories:

1. Appearance: 35-40+ with grey/white hair - the type being discussed on this thread.

2. Dominance/Caretaking: men and women of all ages call their male sexual partner (of any age) "Daddy", out of affection/submission.

It runs the gamut. On IG, I chat with guys from all over the world looking for daddies. The one commonality is that they want a man considerably older than they are. Sometimes they're tops, sometimes they're bottoms. I had an older friend, in his 80's, who had a relationship with a younger Turkish man in his 40s who had a wife and 5 children and he was a top. My friend wore himself out commuting between San Francisco and Istanbul. I believe that many of the guys on IG are fortune hunters. My friend died not long ago. Not sure if the Turk cashed in or not.