Any update on Alam Wernik in Las Vegas?

hwic04

23 hours ago, hereinPA said:

https://ts4rent.eu/Kort

Looks like he might be trying to reach a new clientele. 

Oh wow. That is even more interesting than the rumor shared by @Benjamin_Nicholas.

May be he is going through a gender transition? If she keeps the muscles, I would try that FTM.

Of course, in my imagination. Those prices are out of my reach.

Even in this new life, it looks like she needs a better hair advisor. 

EDITED TO ADD: perhaps issues with his taxes informed (amongst other things) the decision?

Edited by latbear4blk

1 hour ago, latbear4blk said:

EDITED TO ADD: perhaps issues with his taxes informed (amongst other things) the decision?

I believe that was the insinuation. 

You can run from the IRS, but you can't hide for long. Even crippled by the last few administrations, they still have a rather long reach.

I imagine they see people who made big unreported OnlyFans money as the next frontier of fundraising. 

18 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

I understand what you're saying, but let's be real here... This very board deals in rumors, half truths and speculation on a daily basis. 

I will say that I hope it's not true because that's a tough road to hoe.

No lie there. A former neighbor of mine got busted and will basically be spending the rest of his life paying back out of the hole he got himself into - and considers himself lucky for not having to do prison time.

2 hours ago, Gymowner said:

My father always told me dont mess with the federal govt. They have all the time and money to get you one way or another if they want to.

My father, who was a Chartered Accountant, always said the way to approach the taxman was to make any claim you felt entitled to on your tax return and back it up with the required paperwork, however outlandish your claim might be and all they could say at worst was no.

On the other hand, if you tried to hide something and they found out, watch out!