Any update on Alam Wernik in Las Vegas?

hwic04

• 3 weeks later...

Easier to get hold of the president than Alam Wernik.

He was in LA a couple days ago and his rentmen ad had a message about only taking future appointments and prefer not meeting with people at the moment. I messaged him and until now he hasn’t replied. It’s been over two weeks now. ?

He was in LA a couple days ago and his rentmen ad had a message about only taking future appointments and prefer not meeting with people at the moment. I messaged him and until now he hasn’t replied. It’s been over two weeks now. ?

Is he a US citizen? I assumed he was Brazilian.If not the lockdown makes visas not impossible but tricky. Friends of mine from Europe have to stay in Cancun 14 days before flying into the US on ESTA and others have to continually get their visas extended because of lack of flights or go out and in.

Edited by tassojunior

Is he a US citizen? I assumed he was Brazilian.If not the lockdown makes visas not impossible but tricky. Friends of mine from Europe have to stay in Cancun 14 days before flying into the US on ESTA and others have to continually get their visas extended because of lack of flights or go out and in.

I know he’s Brazilian but I’m not sure if he’s on a visa or not.

Mexico has become a tourist hotspot for many hot guys during the pandemic. I’ve seen on IG and Twitter some BelAmi guys just living it up in Mexico.

• 2 months later...

I was fortunate to connect with him a couple weeks ago when he was in SoCal. He replied to my text right away, we had met twice before so I’m sure that helped the quick response. We had a great visit.

FYI he’s moving (back?) to NYC and will make that his home base for now. Las Vegas was too limiting for him.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:48 PM, MikeBiDude said:

I was fortunate to connect with him a couple weeks ago when he was in SoCal. He replied to my text right away, we had met twice before so I’m sure that helped the quick response. We had a great visit.

FYI he’s moving (back?) to NYC and will make that his home base for now. Las Vegas was too limiting for him.

If this is true, I need to start saving some money. I definitely want to hire him.

2 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I remember as well the $500 fee but for $400 I'd hire him in a heartbeat. Be a great lifelong memory to have. Sounds like he's hard to connect with but if you do it's an exceptional time. I honestly can understand why though. I bet he gets slammed with texts. You can easily get lost in the mix.

My NYC contacts tell me that he is now available for 350 at his home base. I wonder about Vegas, though.