Do you have a preference for hairy vs smooth chests?

This topic is 1321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really had a thing for furry guys until I got older so I preferred smooth and shaved my chest and stomach up to my 30's when my BF at the time asked me to grow it in. In high school I always liked guys with a smooth chest but with a little happy trail or tuft at their navel. In college I had an awkward moment when a buddy's girlfriend asked if I shaved my chest and my frat brothers made fun of me. Then I noticed a couple of them went from slightly hairy to smooth that summer.

I did that too. It all grew back.

From what I remember it is normal that some of it regrows. They told me from the start that I should expect some regrowth and that I would have to do it a few times. I had to do it 4 or 5 times over the course of about two years. Now I am totally smooth. Maybe you need to try another place. By the way I did it at a plastic surgeon, not spa beauticians etc.

For me, it completely depends on the aesthetic of the guy. A guy that swings more toward twink status, I want him to have less hair. Muscle guys and daddies, I need a thick pelt I can nuzzle against.

Myself? I wish I had more hair. I have, what I consider, a weird configuration of hair on the bottom 75% of my pecs, a little bit around the naval, a small bit around my actual hole, and then the "normal" spots (crotch, legs, forearms).

For me, it completely depends on the aesthetic of the guy. A guy that swings more toward twink status, I want him to have less hair. Muscle guys and daddies, I need a thick pelt I can nuzzle against.

Myself? I wish I had more hair. I have, what I consider, a weird configuration of hair on the bottom 75% of my pecs, a little bit around the naval, a small bit around my actual hole, and then the "normal" spots (crotch, legs, forearms).

Pics or I don't believe you.... LOL :p

I prefer a naturally smooth chest but if a guy is hairy I'd rather he wouldn't shave and be natural. Some guys look better hairy specially if they are baby-faced

Slightly off subject but when it comes to butt I prefer smooth and manscaped in front.

I have to admit, I like a fuzzy butt

Hairy chest or smooth chest is not a big issue for me, although I definitely lean towards the smooth side, and a smooth chest with hairy legs is a major, major turn on. I have a hairy chest myself which I have never considered shaving, and I don’t particularly like that the hair there is getting whiter and whiter.

Full disclosure: I like a nice bush and prefer a smooth ass (it makes rimming more pleasant, deeper, and hotter). Facial hair, on the other hand, IS a deal breaker: I hate it.

Hairy chest or smooth chest is not a big issue for me, although I definitely lean towards the smooth side, and a smooth chest with hairy legs is a major, major turn on. I have a hairy chest myself which I have never considered shaving, and I don’t particularly like that the hair there is getting whiter and whiter.

Full disclosure: I like a nice bush and prefer a smooth ass (it makes rimming more pleasant, deeper, and hotter). Facial hair, on the other hand, IS a deal breaker: I hate it.

You'd hate me, smooth ass, furry crack. And a scruffy face. Chest hair game is weak, I'm covered but it's thin hairs. I actually had someone tell me I could never be a bear