Any good Netflix watches?

Thanks for the tip @BnaC. I hadn’t heard of it, but I find it interesting and fun too. The Australian setting is very engaging.

I watched a number of episodes when it was on the ABC here, and enjoyed it. I really must rewatch the whole series. I love this new world where Australian TV series have a wider audience, I've seen posters here comment on other shows like Miss Fischer's mysteries.

I watched a number of episodes when it was on the ABC here, and enjoyed it. I really must rewatch the whole series. I love this new world where Australian TV series have a wider audience, I've seen posters here comment on other shows like Miss Fischer's mysteries.

Love Miss Fisher’s mysteries.

"Enola Holmes" hits netflix today! I know what I'll be watching tonight.

I have to say I liked it a for several reasons. While very light hearted, it has a nice woven plot (particularly that obviously brings in the brother Holmes. The acting was great. It had Helena Bonham Carter who is wonderful in most everything she does. This is the first thing that I have seen the female lead, Millie Bobby Brown, in and she was great. Of course, they could have merely had a two hour movie of just Henry Cavill alone with no one else and I would have watched it over and over. Burn Gorman, while a smaller, treacherous character, is intriguingly handsome. There are other great actors that I am not mentioning. I recommend watching it.

I have to say I liked it a for several reasons. While very light hearted, it has a nice woven plot (particularly that obviously brings in the brother Holmes. The acting was great. It had Helena Bonham Carter who is wonderful in most everything she does. This is the first thing that I have seen the female lead, Millie Bobby Brown, in and she was great. Of course, they could have merely had a two hour movie of just Henry Cavill alone with no one else and I would have watched it over and over. Burn Gorman, while a smaller, treacherous character, is intriguingly handsome. There are other great actors that I am not mentioning. I recommend watching it.

The sets, costumes, and scenery were spectacular too!

Run, don't walk, to watch "Stranger Things". That's the first thing I saw Millie Bobby Brown in and she's more than wonderful in that.

Don't be trendy and skip ahead to The Dragon Prince.

Instead, watch its equally worthy predecessor first, Avatar: The Last Airbender. Fucking Brilliant.

But before you do, ask yourself, are you an Earth Bender? Are you a Water Bender? Are you an Air Bender?

Or do you bend Fire?

https://www.netflix.com/title/70142405

Edited by Rod Hagen

Don't be trendy and skip ahead to The Dragon Prince.

Instead, watch its equally worthy predecessor first, Avatar: The Last Airbender. Fucking Brilliant.

But before you do, ask yourself, are you an Earth Bender? Are you a Water Bender? Are you an Air Bender?

Or do you bend Fire?

https://www.netflix.com/title/70142405

I enjoyed the series years ago. There is a follow up series called The Legend of Korra. Was a little confusing to learn that there are also “metal benders”, “blood benders” and “lava benders”.

I am more of a dick bender myself - i can make them move; even grow without touching ‘em!! ?

'Poldark' was a great period piece! I heard that unfortunately they won't be filming anymore seasons so they left us hanging wondering was was going to happen. ? The story continues in the books though.

I keep forgetting to watch Poldark. Everyone loves it. Thank you for reminding me. How was the 1975 Poldark series? Different? Similar?

The Legend of Korra. Was a little confusing

I am more of a dick bender myself - i can make them move; even grow without touching ‘em!! ?

Kora was klunky.

You Should rewatch all 3 seasons of Avatar. Shockingly good the second (and third time).

You've got the power that matters :) But let me tell you, it's even better when you touch them :)

I keep forgetting to watch Poldark. Everyone loves it. Thank you for reminding me. How was the 1975 Poldark series? Different? Similar?

Well the 1975 Poldark was the original one and it's hard to compare. I watched it back then in my youth with my family and we loved it. Back then Masterpiece Theater literally did theater and filmed using that style. ? It has a very different look and in my opinion looks very dated. The new one is done movie style as they are done today and very beautiful. I'd say watch the new one and then if you just have to watch the original then do so. I'm usually not a fan of remakes but in this case the remake was very very good. Hope this helped some? ?

Sex Education:

Story follows a teenage son of an acclaimed sex therapist, who becomes an armchair sex guru for his classmates as they explore their sexual identities.

Kingdom:

Story is set in Korea's medieval Joseon period where a crown prince is sent on a suicide mission to investigate a mysterious outbreak that leads him to a brutal truth that threatens the kingdom.

Sex Education is great. Hilarious and sometimes cringey.

When is the final season of Schitt’s Creek coming to Netflix??

Season 6 (with 14 episodes) was the final season. We watched it some time ago. I don’t know how much Netflix varies its offerings/scheduling between different countries.

FWIW there’s also “Schitt‘s Creek…Best wishes, Warmest Regards” as a documentary offering “an inside look” on the final season