"Perineum Sunning".... A sign of the end times has arrived.

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are you fucking kidding me? The world descends into hell.... and people are giving sun to places where people say the sun doesn't shine.....

‘Perineum sunning’ is latest insanity wellness influencers swear by

I thought the photo was a promotional pic for the next Treasure Island Film.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/perineum-sunning-is-latest-insanity-wellness-influencers-swear-by/

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

????

people truly don’t know what they want...

Isn’t this counter-effective to anal bleaching?

?

well my butthole has been naturally “sunned”, for 40 years. Who would have ever thought I was ahead of the curve.... ???

Edited by Monarchy79

It is very important to make sure one's perineum is properly moisturized when engaging in sunning therapy. Everyone knows natural moisture is the best, so I see a business opportunity here providing "pre-sunning moisture therapy."

Why do I keep hearing Elton John and George Michael sing "Don't let the sun go down on me" in the back of my mind after reading your post???

sd.jpg

Could help with energy could not, at the very least it with have emotional and mental impacts, I know I live some warm sun on by cheeks at least. Personally, it's irresponsible and negligent to just blatantly support this as a wellness benefit. We benefit with Vitamin D from the sun, but a lot of folks have to still avoid direct sun like the plague for other health concerns.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The “No Country for Old Men” actor revealed the effect of tanning his bum

“My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain,” Brolin wrote next to a photo of a naked man lying on his back with his legs in the air as the sun kisses his posterior.

“I don’t know who the f–k thought of this stupid s–t but f–k you nonetheless. Seriously.”

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The “No Country for Old Men” actor revealed the effect of tanning his bum

“My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain,” Brolin wrote next to a photo of a naked man lying on his back with his legs in the air as the sun kisses his posterior.

“I don’t know who the f–k thought of this stupid s–t but f–k you nonetheless. Seriously.”

? I need to know: exactly how long was the sun exposure to result in this burn??? ? I believe a commission of inquiry is warranted! ?