Long Island ??

Robbie L

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Even if you had Grindr, I don't believe there's a way to search from someone. Or am I wrong ?
It's not like the old meet-up sites where you had a proper profile.

You sort of need to just bump into people on Grindr. If you find them that way you can "favorite" them, but if you don't there is no other way to track them down.

You haven’t been on Grindr in a while. There sure is. :) 

22 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I don't actually use it a lot.

Curious how you would track someone down with no actual profile screen name.

You can use the explore feature, change your search location to a hamlet or address, and then very easily see the profiles of the generous boys. There’s a small network of Long Island guys that hire and share leads this way.  It works quite well and helps us navigate the provider desert that is Long Island. 

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

...easily see the profiles of the generous boys. There’s a small network of Long Island guys that hire and share leads this way.

Now I'm completely confused.   I certainly know how to use the explore feature. But no idea why you think you can find "generous" when that word is literally banned on Grindr. 🤔

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Now I'm completely confused.   I certainly know how to use the explore feature. But no idea why you think you can find "generous" when that word is literally banned on Grindr. 🤔

There are four of us in Suffolk county that look for guys that like generous men. It all happens in the private conversations. Then when we get a bite or have a pleasant experience, we say “explore in this zip code, and look for this profile.”  Tell them coolwave said he had a great time with you and that you may be receptive to generous men. Or with permission, we share an Instagram and approach the guys like that. 

I agree that there is no way to find guys receptive to generous men without these bread crumbs.  Desperate horny men are very resourceful. 

On 1/10/2023 at 5:22 AM, mmrr005 said:

From the description you gave of Will, it sounds like the same guy that was at aplus in Medford.  He was very good

@mmrr005, I saw Will today for a massage and asked him about “Aplus in Medford”. He said he never worked there. The Will at 68 Spa in Manhasset gives a good massage and very attentive to your needs. Will only works on weekends. 

10 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Grindr. 

Forgive my naïveté…but is there a "search" function on Grindr?

I know I can filter results and change my location,
but that doesn’t really help me find "Cris in Hampton Bays".

I mean, yeah if he was just on I might get lucky, but so far
following up on these leads has been like trying to find a 
needle in a haystack.

I’m very thankful for the leads @Coolwave35, I just wish 
I knew what to do with them. What am I missing?

Edited by nycman

Long story, @bigzzz79

Ive seen him a few times in the past. He’s 6’4” jock built body and very masc. and always advertised that way. Was a total and complete top (but I’m not a bottom so it was only oral). 
Then he “went away for a while” and when he came out, he was advertising on Grindr as a bottom, bottom slut, fem, etc. That surprised me. 
I recently saw the ad you linked and now he’s advertising as fem, yet a top. Odd because he was never “fem” at all. 
He’s a little flaky (we made tentative arrangements twice only for him to ghost me) but he can be overall fun. I last saw him pre-pandemic. 
Lots of other info if you want in a DM because I can’t share it here. 

Edited by Cruiser7
Add’l info