Long Island ??

Robbie L

On 7/28/2023 at 3:16 PM, Lgilnd23 said:

Any non Asians on Long Island?

There are but it from the last couple of pages on this forum they are obsessed with the asian twinks from that spa since its basically the only masseur spa that exists. Personally not my type and I quickly learned there's hardly any beef cakes on Long Island

On 8/16/2023 at 7:14 PM, Anthony said:

There are but it from the last couple of pages on this forum they are obsessed with the asian twinks from that spa since its basically the only masseur spa that exists. Personally not my type and I quickly learned there's hardly any beef cakes on Long Island

You gotta check out rentmasseur or mintboys to find some....but I love me an authentic asian spa experience! To each his own......

9 hours ago, waterviews said:

You gotta check out rentmasseur or mintboys to find some....but I love me an authentic asian spa experience! To each his own......

I've been looking on renmassuer and rentmen for the past 4 years and there's no talent on Long Island for the type I'm into. Never heard of mintboys before. Just checked it out and there's guys on there that look the part but only meet with women so that's disappointing. Not everyone is into Asians 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Kai today - friendly and cute Asian guy with average body type. 

I enjoyed the massage - focused a lot of my head and neck (and ears…) which was pleasant. Nice pressure and used different techniques for a lot of variety. 

Some sensual moments. Once turned over, it seemed a bit mechanical. Nevertheless, I left happy. 

Would like to try out the others before I say if I’d repeat with Kai. 

• 3 weeks later...