Long Island ??

Robbie L

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 7:04 AM, papichampu said:

Check out RomeoAntonio, Ronkonkoma.  You will NOT be disappointed.

$250 for an outcall?! And I assume that’s just a massage since he says in his ad “ask about my other services.” Does he even bring a table? 

That’s a little much, no? 

6 minutes ago, JMan said:

Any info on either of these two guys who are brand new to the site?

https://rentmasseur.com/Hudsonn/

https://rentmasseur.com/Taylrrr

The text in those two ads is almost identical.

They both even have the same grammatical error.

"The massage I offer is turkish combining all the possible outcomes of your needs, whether if is Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, or if you just want a relaxing sensual massage."

The first red flag is on the field……

4 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

@nycman, are you sure you read both of them?

They're totally and completely different. Is it possible you clicked on the same ad twice? Hudson never mentions whether he’s Turkish or not, for example. 

I’m 99% sure. I even went back to compare them at the time and I noticed that one mentioned being Turkish and the other did not. My guess is that one of them updated their text. 10 years ago I would have said I was 100% sure….but I’m getting older….grin

2 hours ago, Matty Needs a rub said:

I have an appointment at A Plus tomorrow. They told me Jason is working. I usually go to David. Does anyone have any experience with Jason they can share with me??

I have had jason a few times.  Nice kid.  does a nice job.

On 2/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, nycman said:

I’m 99% sure. I even went back to compare them at the time and I noticed that one mentioned being Turkish and the other did not. My guess is that one of them updated their text. 10 years ago I would have said I was 100% sure….but I’m getting older….grin

Texted with both of them individually and was told they are roommates.  When one is giving a massage, the other leaves the apartment.  Didn’t inquire about four handed.
Has anyone given either of them a try yet?  
I asked why there are no/very few reviews, Hudson said he's just starting out.  
I will certainly reply here if I bite the bullet.  It would be great to have additional options on LI.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...