Long Island ??

Robbie L

On 11/15/2022 at 1:22 PM, Cooper said:

Update: I’ve now been to Healthy Spa 68. Each time I went I had a new masseur. Last week I had Tom, he’s no longer there and today I had Will, a young slim Asian who just started yesterday. He gave a very thorough massage not a lame body rub. I enjoyed the touch of his hands and hope to see him again.

I like the Spa’s location. It’s across the street from the Manhasset train station and above the dry cleaners. Massage Is $60 for an hour.  Since they only have 1 masseur, it’s best to call in advance to see if he’s working. 

Healthy Spa 68 in Manhasset, Long Island is struggling. Today, business was so slow that the masseur locked the door to the spa as no one was coming.

Before I go I always call to check if there’s a masseur working as there are a couple of ladies who run the place and also give massages. I’ve been there a few times and always had  a new masseur. They all seem to leave after a week. Fortunately, most of the time  it works out and the massage/body rub is satisfying. Today,  I had a 26 yo Asian named Chris. A  nice guy who gave an ok body rub. 

The location is ideal for me but next time I’ll be going back to the spa in Mineola. 

Went to see Adam at APlus today for some maintenance.  He did a really good job of waxing and trimming. While I don’t really enjoy the process of my hair being ripped out with hot wax, he did it very carefully, efficiently, and thoughtfully. I would say that he did it in way that was caring and minimized the pain and trauma. He even made me laugh and helped me to relax. I’d go back to him again next time its getting out of control down there. 

On 12/26/2022 at 2:35 PM, ultraswim1 said:

Anyone been over to 68 Spa in Manhasset lately? Thinking about checking it out today 

Went  on Sunday. Called first to see if any masseurs were working. I was told Will works on weekends. I had him once before and was very satisfied with his massage and technique. He’s a 29yo Asian, nice guy. Wore his hat and face mask throughout the massage. He’s very accommodating and knows what men are looking for. Just ask. I’ll see him again. 

Not sure how this place survives. I was the only customer there. Last time I went I had Chris. I won’t recommend him. 

On 1/9/2023 at 4:44 AM, Cooper said:

Went  on Sunday. Called first to see if any masseurs were working. I was told Will works on weekends. I had him once before and was very satisfied with his massage and technique. He’s a 29yo Asian, nice guy. Wore his hat and face mask throughout the massage. He’s very accommodating and knows what men are looking for. Just ask. I’ll see him again. 

Not sure how this place survives. I was the only customer there. Last time I went I had Chris. I won’t recommend him. 

From the description you gave of Will, it sounds like the same guy that was at aplus in Medford.  He was very good