Long Island ??

Robbie L

The old Bliss Foot Spa in Manhasset has re-opened under a new name, Healthy 68 Spa. I called to ask if they had any masseurs as their ad only mentions women. I was told they had one but he doesn’t work on Saturdays. 

Has anyone tried this Spa? 

https://www.google.com/search?q=healthy+68+spa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_ludocids:10420760128385314921,rc_q:healthy%2068%20spa,ru_gwp:0%2C7,ru_q:healthy%2068%20spa,trex_id:JbfITd&lpg=cid:CgIgAQ%3D%3D

healthy 68 spa

278 Plandome Rd #2fl, Manhasset, NY 11030
(646) 926-6789

The old Bliss Spa had a couple of masseurs who used to advertise on Grindr. One young Asian was very good and moved to Prime after Bliss closed. 

On 11/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Cooper said:

The old Bliss Foot Spa in Manhasset has re-opened under a new name, Healthy 68 Spa. I called to ask if they had any masseurs as their ad only mentions women. I was told they had one but he doesn’t work on Saturdays. 

Has anyone tried this Spa? 

https://www.google.com/search?q=healthy+68+spa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_ludocids:10420760128385314921,rc_q:healthy%2068%20spa,ru_gwp:0%2C7,ru_q:healthy%2068%20spa,trex_id:JbfITd&lpg=cid:CgIgAQ%3D%3D

healthy 68 spa

278 Plandome Rd #2fl, Manhasset, NY 11030
(646) 926-6789

The old Bliss Spa had a couple of masseurs who used to advertise on Grindr. One young Asian was very good and moved to Prime after Bliss closed. 

Update: I’ve now been to Healthy Spa 68. Each time I went I had a new masseur. Last week I had Tom, he’s no longer there and today I had Will, a young slim Asian who just started yesterday. He gave a very thorough massage not a lame body rub. I enjoyed the touch of his hands and hope to see him again.

I like the Spa’s location. It’s across the street from the Manhasset train station and above the dry cleaners. Massage Is $60 for an hour.  Since they only have 1 masseur, it’s best to call in advance to see if he’s working. 

I’ve been to the Patchogue location a few times recently and have been remiss in reporting, so that’s my fault. 

Manscaping: Adam does a good job. Checks frequently to ensure he’s doing what you want (like “shorter? What about up here,” etc.) Recommend. 

Had Leo twice and Will once. At first I wasn’t fond of Leo because he didn’t do one particular thing that I thoroughly enjoy in massages and he also did one thing that I don’t like, which is what I call “diving in” at the end. I mean after the turn it’s immediate. But, he did something that I did enjoy and experience rarely, so the next time I desperately needed a massage (I had hurt my back at work) and he was the only one available at the time I wanted, I went with him. Maybe he read my mind, lol, because some things changed for the better and now I highly recommend him. 

Will was very good also and I can recommend him. Good and thorough massage right down to the fingertips, which I love. 

Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to give as much info as I could. Overall I’ve been numerous times and have rarely had a bad experience. 

On 11/24/2022 at 6:39 AM, Cruiser7 said:

I’ve been to the Patchogue location a few times recently and have been remiss in reporting, so that’s my fault. 

Manscaping: Adam does a good job. Checks frequently to ensure he’s doing what you want (like “shorter? What about up here,” etc.) Recommend. 

Had Leo twice and Will once. At first I wasn’t fond of Leo because he didn’t do one particular thing that I thoroughly enjoy in massages and he also did one thing that I don’t like, which is what I call “diving in” at the end. I mean after the turn it’s immediate. But, he did something that I did enjoy and experience rarely, so the next time I desperately needed a massage (I had hurt my back at work) and he was the only one available at the time I wanted, I went with him. Maybe he read my mind, lol, because some things changed for the better and now I highly recommend him. 

Will was very good also and I can recommend him. Good and thorough massage right down to the fingertips, which I love. 

Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to give as much info as I could. Overall I’ve been numerous times and have rarely had a bad experience. 

Hi. Can you PM me and tell me more about your experience with Leo? 

On 11/24/2022 at 6:39 AM, Cruiser7 said:

I have had Will a few times.  He is very good