Long Island ??

Robbie L

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

I went to a+ men spa in patchogue three weeks ago and it was wonderful. Masks suck but I had a great time. 

I actually just got out from there. Wasn’t sure if Prime was open but a+ still had their website live - so I called and come by. 

had a good session with Alan - cute Asian, early/mid twenties (maybe, I’m horrible at ages) and was in good shape. 

very sensual strokes and I left happy. Can concur - mini bottle of water and hard candy were a nice treat.

• 2 weeks later...

New year, any updated recommendations for LI?  
Live in Nassau and haven’t been out to A Plus yet, and haven’t been to Prime Men Spa in ages.  Anyone able to recommend someone from each location, or, a private provider on the island?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I see both Prime locations and the other place in Hicksville advertise trimming services. Does anyone know who does the trimming? I only ask because, to me anyway, that’s a “very delicate operation” lol and if the person doesn’t know what they’re doing in a massage that’s one thing, but if they don’t know what they’re doing with trimming we could be talking a problem. 
Any help of course appreciated. 

6 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

I see both Prime locations and the other place in Hicksville advertise trimming services. Does anyone know who does the trimming? I only ask because, to me anyway, that’s a “very delicate operation” lol and if the person doesn’t know what they’re doing in a massage that’s one thing, but if they don’t know what they’re doing with trimming we could be talking a problem. 

You can call or text prime with you question or concern. The guy who responds is very helpful and sincere. 

Just returned from APlus Men in Patch. 
Will was my mass. 60 min and well worth it. Will=younger gentleman, nice body, mask obscured face but from what I peeped, all good.

MT was fine. Experience was good. Environment was clean. Exterior looks a bit sketch but once you enter, well maintained (with exception of water stains on ceiling tiles. And the lack of full separate walls in this location)
Hoping in the future there’s some sort of booking option in terms of type of gentlemen available but outside of that..thumbs up.

On 2/21/2022 at 8:53 AM, Cruiser7 said:

There’s more than one Prime location? And what’s the spot in Hicksville? Worth checking out? 

@ultraswim1, technically I suppose there aren’t two Prime Spas, since they call the one in Patchogue A+ Mens Spa, but it’s the same people who staff and run it. In fact, if you ask who’s working in Patchogue or Mineola, they’ll tell you. 
The place in Hicksville has been around for quite a while and I believe has been discussed here. My personal take: I don’t like it and stopped going a long time ago because I always left disgruntled. Notice I didn’t say “unhappy,” because they love the upsell there. Never once went and wasn’t asked directly for more for that. 
The straw that broke the camel’s back for me was a couple of years ago, I made an appt. for a 60 minute. Once it started, about 20 mins in, the masseur, well, let’s say put himself in the perfect position for MT, so I took advantage (obviously through clothes). After about 5 minutes of that, he said if I wanted to continue that way, the massage would be $180! 

I never got up from a massage table so fast. Told him forget it, paid for a 30 minute massage and GTFO. That was the last time I was there. 

I found both “Prime” locations to be good, clean and welcoming, with no upsell. My only minor complaint about those locations is a lack of diversity in the masseurs, but at least you know what you’re getting when you go in. 

4 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

@ultraswim1, technically I suppose there aren’t two Prime Spas, since they call the one in Patchogue A+ Mens Spa, but it’s the same people who staff and run it. In fact, if you ask who’s working in Patchogue or Mineola, they’ll tell you. 
The place in Hicksville has been around for quite a while and I believe has been discussed here. My personal take: I don’t like it and stopped going a long time ago because I always left disgruntled. Notice I didn’t say “unhappy,” because they love the upsell there. Never once went and wasn’t asked directly for more for that. 
The straw that broke the camel’s back for me was a couple of years ago, I made an appt. for a 60 minute. Once it started, about 20 mins in, the masseur, well, let’s say put himself in the perfect position for MT, so I took advantage (obviously through clothes). After about 5 minutes of that, he said if I wanted to continue that way, the massage would be $180! 

I never got up from a massage table so fast. Told him forget it, paid for a 30 minute massage and GTFO. That was the last time I was there. 

I found both “Prime” locations to be good, clean and welcoming, with no upsell. My only minor complaint about those locations is a lack of diversity in the masseurs, but at least you know what you’re getting when you go in. 

In what way was it lacking diversity? Please share. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting because I’ve had Kimi two, maybe three, times. I enjoyed it initially to the point I believe I recommended him here and I would request if he was available when I called. The last time I saw him, though, stopped that. Maybe he wasn’t having a good day, but virtually no interaction, a disinterested and mechanical attempt (yes, attempt) at the ending and that was it. 
Now, if I go again, he goes on my list of “anyone but.”

• 3 weeks later...