Long Island ??

Robbie L

• 1 month later...

Was @ Prime men spa yesterday, and had a 4-handed. Tony and Eddie were great.

That's my favorite masseur Tony, formerly from Greenhouse in NYC. He reached out to let me know he is working there now. It's a real stretch from Brooklyn but I want to make my way there for an appointment with him. He is fabulous!

I had Eddie the other day. Outstanding, These guys have a good thing going on here I hope it lasts. BTW how much was the 4 handed ? Was it mutual play?

I also had a wonderful 90 min massage with Eddie. He & Adam were the only ones there today. I still haven’t seen Peter or Tony.

Prime Spa now has 4 rooms. It’s very clean and well managed. Took advantage of my card. Your 6th visit gives you 1/2 off.

https://prime-men-spa.business.site/

I went there tonight. Had Tony . Great 90 min massage with sensual elements. I left satisfied. I think he was disappointed with a $20 tip which I thought was an appropriate amount. Was I too cheap?

@Heywood01, Was this your 1st massage @Prime? Or had you been there previously? Unlike going to a restaurant there is no scale for how much to tip a Masseur.

A few years back a member posted that the Masseurs get only a small percentage of the cost of the massage and that they rely on tips for their income. I can understand why you got that reaction from Tony and the fact you’re posting about it makes me feel you’re not sure how much to tip.

I’ve been going to Prime since it opened last year. My tips are good as I know I’ll be returning and enjoy those sensual massages.

I can tell you that a tip of $20 is too little even for a 1 hour sensual massage. I can’t tell you how much to tip but consider going as high as $70 for 90 min. I’m sure some members go even higher.

I went there tonight. Had Tony . Great 90 min massage with sensual elements. I left satisfied. I think he was disappointed with a $20 tip which I thought was an appropriate amount. Was I too cheap?

Just to give you a comparison, if you schedule with a private mssseur who charges $150 for 60 minutes, the money is all his. If he really treated you well, you can add a bit extra on top of the $150. A $20 bill - $150 + $20 = $170 for 60 minutes which goes into the masseur's pocket. You got 90 minutes from Tony for $90 (he may get 1/3 of that = $30 + $20 tip = $50). Tony got a total of $50 for 90 minutes and you were satisfied and left happy. Do you think Tony deserved more for his efforts? I would have given him at least $50. I suggest that when you return for another massage, if you ask for Tony, let him know up front that you will treat him better this time or else he may not put as much effort into the massage and make you leave happy.

I had a great massage with Tony @ Prime. He used to work in Manhattan but likes it better at Prime. He gives you a very relaxing sensual massage from head to toe. No area goes unnoticed. He’s a husky Asian Masseur, hairy body, & very friendly. He certainly didn’t look “disappointed” with his tip.

As others have mentioned, Prime is a small but very clean spa and well managed. You’ll leave with not only a smile on your face but a bottle of water & a hard candy.

Was @ Prime men spa yesterday, and had a 4-handed. Tony and Eddie were great.

How was the 4-handed? I’ve had 4-handed once or twice and find them to actually be less interactive. Idk if since the guys are coworkers they feel different.

I had one where I had one of the masseurs in the past and he was interactive. Decided to try him and one other masseur and wasn’t interactive at all (even the original massuer) so I’m curious as to how it turned out.

PM me if you like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Went to Prime Men’s Spa in Mineola. My Masseur was Peter. He’s been there for awhile. Gives a thorough massage from head to toe and all parts in between. I enjoyed it and was so relaxed that I nearly fell asleep. I’ll ask for him again.

Prime is still $70 for an hour. Only saw Adam & Peter working. Place is small but very clean. You still receive a complimentary bottle of water & candy on your way out.

Went to Prime Men’s Spa in Mineola. My Masseur was Peter. He’s been there for awhile. Gives a thorough massage from head to toe and all parts in between. I enjoyed it and was so relaxed that I nearly fell asleep. I’ll ask for him again.

Prime is still $70 for an hour. Only saw Adam & Peter working. Place is small but very clean. You still receive a complimentary bottle of water & candy on your way out.

Thanks for the review! I might have to hop on the N24 and check this place out.

• 5 weeks later...