Long Island ??

Robbie L

I’ve been to Prime Men Spa in Mineola. It’s only been open for a couple of weeks.

It’s been recently renovated & very clean. The massage room is small but the table is new & the room was warm.

I’m not sure how many Masseurs work there. I saw 2, Leo and Adam. Leo gave me a wonderful massage. Very relaxing & skilled. No part of me went untouched.

He was also generous with his time. Gave me an extra 15 min.

I liked the Spa and will return.

There were 2 concerns:

1. Parking... I drove around before I found meter street parking. Bring quarters.

2. You can hear everything in the room next to you. I had to muffle my groans.

https://prime-men-spa.business.site/

Thanks! What do Leo and Adam look like?

I checked the pictures on their website and neither Leo nor Adam were listed, however, you can get an idea of the type & build of Masseurs working there. The most striking feature of Leo is that he has strawberry blonde hair.

https://prime-men-spa.business.site/

Edited by Cooper

On the strength of Cooper’s recommendation, I took the plunge and went for a sixty-minute massage yesterday. I was not disappointed. The spa itself is small but immaculately clean, as was the cozy massage room—but you DO need to be quiet! LOL The whole spa even had a lovely scent to it.

My masseur’s name was Will and he was delightful in every way. The guy at the desk was wonderful and I was sent merrily on my way with a bottle of water and a piece of candy. If you’re in the area, it’s a terrific deal!

Made my 2nd visit to “Prime Men Spa”. There were 3 masseurs working. Based on @JSRCWY report, I asked for Will, a medium built Asian with average good looks.

He gave me an excellent massage & was very professional. He has soft hands/ fingers and likes to tease you with that tickle massage. I enjoyed every minute of it. It was so relaxing that when I returned home I fell asleep.

The place is very clean but small. I saw only 2 rooms for massage. The noise issue with the rooms is that the walls do not go up to the ceiling leaving an opening between the rooms. As a result you do hear everything in the next room.

There was no issue this time finding a parking spot. However, I didn’t feel I got my full hour and mentioned this to Adam who works behind the desk.

Both Leo and Will give very good massages but do have slightly different techniques.

And, like @JSRCWY, I left smiling with a complimentary bottle of water & some wrapped candies.

Edited by Cooper

• 2 weeks later...

Is Cherish Foot Spa still open on Stewart Ave in Hicksville? Does anyone have any recent experience with the guys that work there? I haven't been there in over a year. Parking was never a problem. massages were just ok. You also have to watch your time here because the guys tend to cut the massage short. You must remind them that you want the full hour. Perhaps the new "Prime Men Spa" will force this place to step up their game.

To celebrate the Chinese New Year ?, I treated myself to a massage at Prime Men Spa in Mineola, Long Island.

My masseur was Adam. A youthful looking & very friendly Asian with a medium build. His massage was excellent & very relaxing.

I’ve now had 3 massages @ Prime. My masseurs were Leo, Will, & Adam. All 3 are very good, you won’t be disappointed. I’m told another masseur works Fri-Sun named Oscar. I haven’t meet him yet.

There was no issue with time. In fact, Adam went well over the hour. And, I found a meter parking spot right in front of the Spa.

As is their custom, you leave with a mini bottle of water, some Asian hard candy, and a hug.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Prime Men Spa in Mineola today. Clean run well. I had Leo. I was quoted $70/hr or $110/90 min. I chose 90 min. Very relaxing and sensual. I left fully satisfied and relaxed. I will repeat. The have signage out front from a previous spa so don’t be confused. Previous reports of hearing the other rooms is true, but only added to my enjoyment

Went to Prime on Tuesday. Had a choice of Adam or Leo. For no particular reason I picked Leo. He looks a bit different without his signature blonde hair.

A very thorough 60 min massage. Attention was given from head to toe and all parts in between.

Both Adam & Leo are very nice guys and make you feel very welcome & comfortable.

@Heywood01... In some cases hearing the sounds coming from the room next door might “add to the enjoyment” but the Spa also does manscaping and that’s a completely different sound.

As for Bliss in Manhasset, Andy is no longer there and I couldn’t find out if anyone replaced him.

Thanks for sharing the additional feedback and updates. I'm anxious to try out Prime Men Spa. I live in Suffolk county so I'm not that close. If anyone gets info on a good spa (or private masseur) in Suffolk county, please be sure to share the experience with the group.

Also, I'm curious about Cherish Foot Spa on Stewart Ave in Hicksville. This place was not very good in the past. They need to do better now to keep up with Prime Men Spa. I'd love to hear is anyone has some recent experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Prime Men Spa in Mineola has reopened. Went today and had a massage by Adam. I’ve had several quality massages with him. The Spa is very clean & a new room was added. You are required to wear a mask & so does the Masseur.

Coop,

I assume an appointment is mandatory, right? No walk ins?