Long Island ??

Robbie L

Ok, where to begin? Lol.

The post that evdude found (thanks BTW!) is a spa at 1350 Deer Park Av in North Bab. They, along with a couple of other locations, used to advertise on a site that we all know that is now defunct. I will not mention it here. The guy in the pic is NOT the guy that I saw as a walk-in. So, they may have more than one guy. Without reviewing and violating rules, I’ll say the technical aspect of it was what you’d expect from these R&T places.

There’s another one at 107 Stewart Av in Hicksville. At that one, I had a very small twink who “upsold,” and the massage was not only terrible, but a disaster technically. The upsell did not help the situation.

One more on Plandome Rd. in Manhasset. This one is on the second floor. I can’t remember the exact location, but I’ll try to find it. Parking is not great, though I had 4-handed massages twice. Not the best, but not the worst, either.

All of these are Asian guys only, no others. To answer the burning question, yes, I was satisfied when I left at all locations, even if it was slightly mechanical.

I have another potential in Sayville that I will get back to all of us on if it pans out.

I remember the duo from Medford, too. Only had a 4-handed once and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it. Had numerous sessions singularly with one of the duo and immensely enjoyed those as well. Nuff said. Hopefully I’ll find another advertisement for him soon.

Ok, where to begin? Lol.

The post that evdude found (thanks BTW!) is a spa at 1350 Deer Park Av in North Bab. They, along with a couple of other locations, used to advertise on a site that we all know that is now defunct. I will not mention it here. The guy in the pic is NOT the guy that I saw as a walk-in. So, they may have more than one guy. Without reviewing and violating rules, I’ll say the technical aspect of it was what you’d expect from these R&T places.

There’s another one at 107 Stewart Av in Hicksville. At that one, I had a very small twink who “upsold,” and the massage was not only terrible, but a disaster technically. The upsell did not help the situation.

One more on Plandome Rd. in Manhasset. This one is on the second floor. I can’t remember the exact location, but I’ll try to find it. Parking is not great, though I had 4-handed massages twice. Not the best, but not the worst, either.

All of these are Asian guys only, no others. To answer the burning question, yes, I was satisfied when I left at all locations, even if it was slightly mechanical.

I have another potential in Sayville that I will get back to all of us on if it pans out.

I remember the duo from Medford, too. Only had a 4-handed once and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it. Had numerous sessions singularly with one of the duo and immensely enjoyed those as well. Nuff said. Hopefully I’ll find another advertisement for him soon.

Thank you soooo much...the Medford guy sounds like he/they are the ones for me...lol. Of course they aren't listed right now. Asian men are not a turn on for me so let me know if you find a non-Asian massage. THANKS AGAIN!

• 2 weeks later...

@Heywood01 that link was taken down maybe a day after it was posted. But it was a person at the location on DPA in North Bab.

As for the Manhasset location, up until that other site shut down, they were still advertising, so I assume they’re still there. I only went to that location twice and it was at least 4 years ago, so I don’t have the contact info, but they definitely do take walk-ins, because I had done that, too. I only booked via phone because I wanted to try a 4-handed there.

If you go to the address, they are on the second floor. If you Google maps the location you can almost look through the glass door and see it’s only a staircase to upstairs, so you’re not passing through a store or anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd like to resurrect this post.

Is there anything new regarding massage service on Long Island (Nassau or Suffolk)? I know it's very hard to find. @Cruiser7 had some good information the last time this was posted. He mentioned a potential place in Sayville but he didn't follow up. Any updates or new places since the last post? I think the place on Deer Park Ave in North Babylon is now closed.

• 3 weeks later...
It’s 278 Plandome Rd. in Manhasset.

@Heywood01 that link was taken down maybe a day after it was posted. But it was a person at the location on DPA in North Bab.

As for the Manhasset location, up until that other site shut down, they were still advertising, so I assume they’re still there. I only went to that location twice and it was at least 4 years ago, so I don’t have the contact info, but they definitely do take walk-ins, because I had done that, too. I only booked via phone because I wanted to try a 4-handed there.

If you go to the address, they are on the second floor. If you Google maps the location you can almost look through the glass door and see it’s only a staircase to upstairs, so you’re not passing through a store or anything.

I’ve recently been to “Bliss Foot Spa” in Manhasset @278 Plandome Rd. Andy gives a satisfactory body rub, it’s not a massage. He’s the only masseur there. Not much business. Rates are the same as in NYC. $60 for 1 hour.

As for parking: it’s across the street from the Manhasset LIRR Station. Street parking is easy to find.

The Spa is located above the dry cleaner. They recently remodeled their lobby. The number for an appointment is: 929-290-8966. 10am-10pm.