Long Island ??

Robbie L

So I took the plunge, I’ve been wanting to try prime for a while, but I’m not one for surprises and really appreciate seeing the guy prior to getting a massage.

I personally love Asian guys, so thought ....ok let me give this a shot. I made an appointment for 3pm, showed up at 2:55... was greeted by the front desk guy and “Shawn”.... unfortunately, I turned around and walked out. Sean was quite overweight, and dirty looking.

Took the plunge and called for a 5pm appointment this afternoon. I met with Bin. He did a very nice job. Relaxing yet sensual. I did leave really so much better then when I went in. The spa is running a promo 30min for $50 or 60min for $70. Well worth the trip. Also they have a visitors card. After six visits you get a reduced price service.

Scheduled a massage at Prime and was told a new guy named Mark would be my masseur. Well, Mark was not new to me. He used to work at Bliss in Manhasset. He’s a youthful looking Asian twink. Gives a good body rub. As I was leaving I was introduced to another new masseur named Andy. A very handsome Asian with a solid medium build. I requested him for my next visit. Since I completed my 5 visit card my next visit will be either 50% off or a 4 hands massage. Decisions, decisions!

Does anyone know of a place in Suffolk county that is similar to Prime Men's Spa or perhaps somewhere in eastern Nassau county? I'm always looking for decent spas or masseurs on Long Island that cater to an M4M massage experience.

Was at Prime today. Last time there I met Andy. He’s been working at the Spa for about a month. Nice looking Asian with a medium build. Since I had filled my dance card with 6 visits I was entitled to 30 free minutes or 4 hands massage... I took the 30 extra minutes. The 90 min massage cost $70.

I like Andy. He got right down to business and gave me a quality massage. I’d request him again. ??

The other masseur working today was Bin. He gets good reviews.

Finally, a Men's spa is opening up in Suffolk county (Patchogue). I just saw the ad posted on craigslist. It's called Aplus Men Spa. It appears to be affiliated with Prime Men Spa. Both spas were listed in the same craigslist post. It offers the same services as Prime with the addition of a M4M Body Scrub/Table Shower. I did not visit yet but I'm looking forward to reading some reviews. Hopefully, the service is as good as Prime.

This is the information from Craigslist below:

Grand Opening!!!Aplus Men Spa in Suffolk County-Patchogue!

M4M Professional trimming and waxing for full body including private area.

M4M Swedish /Deep Tissue massage

???4handed available ???

M4M Body Scrub /Table Shower.

Please be DDF and Discreet.

Find us-Suffolk County

➡️Aplus Men Spa,

707D Medford Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772.

Open daily 11:30am to 6:30pm.

Call for Appointment(Appt only)929-387-7999

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 1:08 PM, Juicy said:

Any feedback on the new place in Patchogue yet? Would be good to hear about it before dipping my toe in the water. 😃

Any experiences guys?

I tried to interact with the business to set up an appointment. While the texting was friendly, it was a little bit too difficult to make an arrangement for date/time/person.  Oh well.  Better luck to you.

I had a good experience in Hicksville but let's just say the masseur should have filed one nail a little better, ha ha.  I also tried Prime in Mineola and Bin did an amazing job.  It started with massage through a towel, which I don't love but I decided to be patient with that.  It improved greatly after that so I'd return but ask to skip the towel next time.  To answer Cruiser7's question, I ask who to ask for when I return.  

Does anyone know if the Plandome location in Manhasset is still a good option?  I can't find current contact info for them.

Are there any massage exchange sites on Long Island?  

Visited Prime Spa had BIN, yes he's overweight, had "ok" massage skills, touch much oil, especially for the HE.MT with his standard equipment (nothing to write home about, lol) Paid for 90 minute, got 95 minutes, tipped $60. Will ask for David or Andy next time.

• 2 weeks later...