Long Island ??

Robbie L

Sorry if its been mentioned but is Bliss in Manhasset opened back up and if so whatbare the reviews?

Other is Cherish in Garden City area. Someone mentioned it but never discussed. 

seeing as Prime is closed we need something here. 

Edited by Mike_Scarn

@Mike_Scarn, Yes, it’s still open but I haven’t been to Bliss in awhile. My concern was only 1 masseur available. At the time I was going the weekday masseur wasn’t that good but the weekend guy was better.  I wrote reviews of this back when I last went. You’d need to do a search to find them. 

Call 1st to check if he’s there. 

BLISSFOOTSPA.BUSINESS.SITE

Massage Therapist in Manhasset

8 minutes ago, Cooper said:

@Mike_Scarn, Yes, it’s still open but I haven’t been to Bliss in awhile. My concern was only 1 masseur available. At the time I was going the weekday masseur wasn’t that good but the weekend guy was better.  I wrote reviews of this back when I last went. You’d need to do a search to find them. 

Call 1st to check if he’s there. 

BLISSFOOTSPA.BUSINESS.SITE

Massage Therapist in Manhasset

Thank you!

Hey guys!  I'm going to be visiting Nassau county next week and will definitely need a good massage or 3!  Any advice about the spas in Hicksville, Manhasset, or Patchogue, would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to send a private message.  Also, any tips about these guys?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/45040/

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com
RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

On 10/24/2023 at 12:49 AM, Silver Spring said:

Hey guys!  I'm going to be visiting Nassau county next week and will definitely need a good massage or 3!  Any advice about the spas in Hicksville, Manhasset, or Patchogue, would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to send a private message.  Also, any tips about these guys?

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

I can only speak to Yogi Ray and don’t recommend him. He gets you in with an already high price and then up charges you.  The other 2 I’ve never used. 

46 minutes ago, Matty Needs a rub said:

I can only speak to Yogi Ray and don’t recommend him. He gets you in with an already high price and then up charges you.  The other 2 I’ve never used. 

Thanks Matty!  I won’t have much time so appreciate you saving me time, money, and frustration. 

On 10/24/2023 at 12:49 AM, Silver Spring said:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Any word on Lucas ?  Seems like he works in Hicksville.  Also I went to appliances other day same set up as Mineola, but I don’t know the guys.  Any info there would be appreciated 

OK, I did a little research and here are the results:

I saw Lucas twice (he works out of the Cherish Spa on Stewart Ave in Hicksville).  The first time was more of a typical massage with extras but his style was a little more into role playing than I like.  The second time, I told him exactly what I was looking for and he was totally open to my request and produced perfectly.  He's very nice and friendly and seemed to care that I was comfortable and enjoying the massage.  You can contact him directly through the number on RM and MF.  

Cherish Spa in Hicksville has a direct number and they told me they have Lucas (see above), Mati, and Simon available but you need to call or text first and they don't accomodate walk-ins.   

I also texted the old Prime @ Mineola number and they told me "The Flushing location will be ready starting from this Friday. And Franklin Square in Nassau is getting ready in about 2 weeks"

I didn't get a chance to try Noah but I will next time based on the reviews from RM.

Hope this is helpful.

Administrator’s Message

The purpose of the emoji feature is to react to a message not to attack the messenger. We want everyone to feel welcomed when posting, however, trolling a member is a violation of our rules. All emojis which are reported as “trolling” a member will be reviewed. 

Got a massage today at Healthy 68 Spa in Manhasset. When I called to make an appointment I was told Will, who I’ve had before, was working. When I arrived a new masseur greeted me and said his name is Will. The old Will no longer works there. 

At first I was disappointed as this Will wasn’t that attractive or in good shape. However, when we got down to business he gives a good solid massage. He has strong hands and spent enough time focusing on all the different areas. 

The last 10 minutes were very sensual. He’s most accommodating and won’t finish till you’re satisfied. Btw, Will is the only masseur working there. Mainly Asian women working. $60 + tip for 1hr.