Long Island ??

Robbie L

Went again yesterday and saw David. He’s a bit older and has amazing massage skills. At first i thought it would be entirely therapeutic or at most sensual but i was ok with that because it was a top quality massage. But once i turned over i knew I’d leave happy and i did. More details in PM. here is a link to their schedule https://www.instagram.com/m2mmassagespa?igsh=ajV6czJjcmJlbHVx

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 6:05 PM, Robbie L said:

Thank you soooo much...the Medford guy sounds like he/they are the ones for me...lol. Of course they aren't listed right now. Asian men are not a turn on for me so let me know if you find a non-Asian massage. THANKS AGAIN!

Just checking in. Robbie, I wonder why cant we set something up? I'd be into massaging a hot guy!

5 hours ago, Manhattan said:

Has anyone been to Cherish Mens Spa in Hicksville recently? Any recommendations?

My understand is that is where Lucas works out of. There may be someone else but unless things have changed it isn’ta place you can drop by. It is by appointment only. 

23 hours ago, Silver Spring said:

My understanding is that cherish is just the location that AsianLucasBaby is using but i don’t think anyone else works there. Prime is a regular spa with schedule:

IMG_3762.jpeg

Thank you!! Where'd you get the schedule; any recommendations?

A while back someone spoke of private masseurs on LI…only available by word of mouth.  Anyone patronize any of these guys?  And, if so…would you be comfortable asking if they’d be willing to take on new clients?   And, if yes, DM me? ;) 
Thanks!!